Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
What Is The Best Gear For A Level 75 Balance Wizard? I Have The Jewel Crafters Gear Which Is The Best I Could Find.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Depends on your playing style, the time/money you want to invest in farming, and whether you solo or team play.

Waterworks (level 60) is the very best at being well-rounded, sadly, even at level 75.

Other options:

House of Scales (level 60) Zigazag
Provides a little more health, pips and Critical than Waterworks, but you lose damage and resist.

Crafted gear (level 76) from Avalon.
Well rounded, stronger critical than Waterworks, but slightly less defense.
Poseidon gear (level 70) from Aquila.
Better stats than Waterworks for Critical, pierce and accuracy, less for damage and defense.

Ghulture packs (level 70/80) from the Crown shop.
The boots are fantastic! High damage at 18%, 38 Critical, 9% universal resist, but you do lose Critical block.

The Aquilan (Immortal's Lore) and Road Warrior Hoard wands give pierce, Critical, block and damage boosts, plus both have "may cast" spells. If you've got Crowns, definitely try to get one for your Balance wizard.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I say use Waterworks gear. I used it till level 100. But switched out the hat to the Khrysalis crafted ones when I was the level to.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Another option in addition to what Freshta mentioned is the gear from the Meowiarty Archmage duel. It's just one battle, which makes it easier to farm than any of the dungeons mentioned and the rewards are great. My balance used that gear at 75. You can also get hairstyles, ultra seeds, mega snacks and perm whirlwind mounts dropped from these duels.

They are available in the crown shop but you can also get them dropped from Jade Oni, Mirror Lake, Meowiarty and other major bosses in the Spiral.

Good luck,

Moira Stormheart