Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop rate on a wand?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So for stitching purposes i would like to get Redwinds Viridian Blade and i am wondering what the drop rate for the blade is. I have been trying for a few days

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
So.... no one knows the drop rate on that sword?? cause i am still wondering, I haven't been farming it because i am experiencing the story i stopped playing for 4 years and came back last month.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have that wand! My Life wizard currently has it, but she's the only one out of an embarrassing number of wizards I've pushed through Dragonspyre and beyond. I think I originally got it on my Storm.

From that fact, I'd guess the drop rate is quite low.

Once when I really wanted a Unicorn statue (and we couldn't buy it from the Crown Shop back then), I battled Lady Blackhope 5 times, every single day. After 5 battles I'd quit and come back the next day. It think it took about a month before I finally got it.

I'm no help, I know. But what I'm proposing is a measured way to grind the boss without losing your mind.

Anyway, sorry you went so long with no reply. Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Freshta on Mar 14, 2017 wrote:
I have that wand! My Life wizard currently has it, but she's the only one out of an embarrassing number of wizards I've pushed through Dragonspyre and beyond. I think I originally got it on my Storm.

From that fact, I'd guess the drop rate is quite low.

Once when I really wanted a Unicorn statue (and we couldn't buy it from the Crown Shop back then), I battled Lady Blackhope 5 times, every single day. After 5 battles I'd quit and come back the next day. It think it took about a month before I finally got it.

I'm no help, I know. But what I'm proposing is a measured way to grind the boss without losing your mind.

Anyway, sorry you went so long with no reply. Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
Well thank you for the reply and the information very helpful, I think when i get max level i well farm the boss more i just want to level right now, Its been awhile since i played