Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Housing Item!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
I reckon you should add teleporters.
As in special doors like a world gate you can earn or buy (maybe 10k crowns or less?) and they teleport you to a place in the spiral e.g. fire cat alley

So kind of a world gate except they teleport you to places in one of the worlds. I just thought it would be a good idea :)

DON'T STEAL MY IDEA PLEASE!
Jesse Goldenpetal

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
Jesse Goldenpetal, There are tapestries that are drops from packs, that take you to the Bazaar, the schools in Ravenwood, and the different Worlds of the Spirol. I got my first one, to Avalon, when my wizard was very young, You can use it to access the world, but if you're not up to that level, everyone there will be asleep. I mean quite literally leaning on their spears, sleeping.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
RamblinWilly on Feb 17, 2017 wrote:
Jesse Goldenpetal, There are tapestries that are drops from packs, that take you to the Bazaar, the schools in Ravenwood, and the different Worlds of the Spirol. I got my first one, to Avalon, when my wizard was very young, You can use it to access the world, but if you're not up to that level, everyone there will be asleep. I mean quite literally leaning on their spears, sleeping.
Thanks man, and they are quite literally, dozing off on the job? xD