Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount making popping sound instead of flapping

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Just logged on today at 2:26pm central. Game updated launcher and some files. Now when I equip my Balance Ghulture mount on my death mage it makes a popping sound instead of the wing flapping sound that it use to do. I tried other mounts and they all have no sound problems so its only the one mount that I normally use. I have even tried re-logging with no change.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, my Myth Gulture is doing the same thing. It sounds as if I placed my cursor arrow on top of my quest arrow.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
After I reported it, I went back online and talked to lots of people that had the Ghulture mount it seems all of them have the same problem now. Its not just one class of the Ghulture mount but all of the Ghulture mounts. I hope they fix it, it gets really annoying hearing it pop with no-way to turn off only the mount sounds.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
When the Ghulture mount flaps it's wings, it makes the same sound of you using the rollovers in the side tabs in the spell book.

The sound is for any Ghulture mount that I have(and I don't think it made this sound before). Is this supposed to make this sound now??????

I will submit a ticket to Lincoln if I have to!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thank you all for your reports! We are aware of the problem and will be working on getting it fixed in an upcoming update.