Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is this happening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2017
Hello!

I have tried to purchase a 1 month membership.I live in the UK so the only way buy wizard101 items is to buy them online at this website. I was using a visa debit card to buy and it would not work at all. I had tried again with my brothers card and it had worked

The next day a letter came from the bank saying they had banned my mums debit card when we called them they said it because they thought the game was a fraud so they banned my mums card.
The thing is my brothers card is the same and it worked perfectly fine

So why did this happen?
And has this happened to anyone else?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2016
Allison Deathsong on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
Hello!

I have tried to purchase a 1 month membership.I live in the UK so the only way buy wizard101 items is to buy them online at this website. I was using a visa debit card to buy and it would not work at all. I had tried again with my brothers card and it had worked

The next day a letter came from the bank saying they had banned my mums debit card when we called them they said it because they thought the game was a fraud so they banned my mums card.

So why did this happen?
i think you should make a paypal account and pay with it rather than debit card because debit card dont work with kingsisle

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Allison Deathsong on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
Hello!

So why did this happen?
Well, banks in the USA could be different, so it is hard to comment on this. I know when I try to make a purchase after being gone for a year, my bank sends an email to have me approve it first, to make sure it is me. This is really the bank's way of trying to protect your money, but the bank should have set up something to check with you so you could still get the transaction done in a timely manner, such as my bank sending an email to confirm the transaction. If they won't communicate with you, you communicate with them. Call them and say "hey, trying to make a transaction, but you're blocking it. Can you fix this?" And go from there.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2017
Ok thx!

i guess the admins can lock this now as i dont need anymore infomation