Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should i do grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am currently in mooshu and i am quite low leveled (level 29) i dont really like doing sidequests so i was thinking before i go to DS should i do grizzleheim to get me to the right level?

Also how long would grizzleheim take me as i have a month membership and i want to get as much done as i can (i have 3 weeks left)

Thank you!

Allison Deathsong level 29 necromancer

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Grizzleheim is my favorite area, so I will automatically say yes!

You'll want to do it eventually, and I think now is a good time. You are not far above the level for the first part of it and it will give good experience. Once you get out of Dragonspyre you're going to want to have Grizzleheim done so you can go to Wintertusk, which has excellent craftable gear and other things.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Allison Deathsong on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone!

I am currently in mooshu and i am quite low leveled (level 29) i dont really like doing sidequests so i was thinking before i go to DS should i do grizzleheim to get me to the right level?

Also how long would grizzleheim take me as i have a month membership and i want to get as much done as i can (i have 3 weeks left)

Thank you!

Do Grizzleheim, not only will it help with levels, there's a special spell quest there, but only if you finish the first two parts!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Grizzleheim is worth doing for certain spells and pets you can get. I suggest doing it for the spells.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
Personally I wouldn't mess with Grizzelheim until you start getting closer to level 50 so you can go straight to Wintertusk afterwards. At some point you would want to do Wintertusk to get your higher level spells, but otherwise you could just stick to main quest worlds if your goal is to get as far as possible.

I was well into Celestia before I went through the whole Grizzleheim/wintertusk ordeal, and was glad to have waited.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Allison Deathsong on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Grizzleheim/Wintertusk is worth doing to get new spells, craftable gear, extra xp and training points from Zeke. Far as I remember, you have to be level 40 to unlock Ravenscar and 50 for wintertusk. The time frame to finish the world depends how many hours a week you play without doing sidequests.

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I am level 53 and I finished up Grizzleheim after I finished other worlds (Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, the first part of Wysteria). When I was a lower level like you, I did Mirkholm Keep, Sarvastaad Pass, and Virgid Roughland with my sister who is and was a lower level at the time. Later, when I got to the badge Master Pyromancer (level 40+) I did Ravenscar, pushing me into the Grandmaster Pyromancer. Now I am struggling in Wintertusk. I did Grizzleheim because I ran out of quests I was able to handle in Dragonspyre, just after getting my new spell. Grizzleheim and Wintertusk is a big stepping stone from easy to hard simply because you get 6,000 xp for little side quests. So much xp. Bosses go from simple to brutal. I do suggest you do the first part now, as later you will do the harder part. Anyways Ravenscar opens up to you at level 40 (+). So yes, start Grizzleheim. If you are out of side quests (it's just the game, sorry) and you can progress. Heck yeah do Grizzleheim (though I don't like it that much, it's basically all I can quest in) I am beginning to like Grizzleheim though. Anyways, DO IT!

~ Alexis Walker, level 53

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
Hello I'm level 65 and I started grizzleheim a long time ago and for some odd reason never finished, so I went back and realized that I wasn't going to get much XP for my level, but then remembered once you finish Grizzleheim you go to Wintertusk and you'll earn really good XP! I'm in Wintertusk now and don't regret going back. I've leveled up a lot! In other words do it!