Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-10-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi folks, seven days have gone by and guess what that means? Yep, another Feedback Friday!

Today, let's talk about big baddies and battling. If you could summon one monster to your own castle to battle them, who would it be? Someone that has interesting tactics? Someone you've not been able to defeat yet, but you think the home court advantage might help with? We want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards, stay warm and dry!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I think one that we could customize our self would be interesting.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
well if its a chance to get their gear from the fight i would love to have mythra, i am and besides the fact she would look nice n my house i think all of her gear would look awesome on a wizard. mainly her wings and wand

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
Hi folks, seven days have gone by and guess what that means? Yep, another Feedback Friday!

Today, let's talk about big baddies and battling. If you could summon one monster to your own castle to battle them, who would it be? Someone that has interesting tactics? Someone you've not been able to defeat yet, but you think the home court advantage might help with? We want to know!

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards, stay warm and dry!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I would 100% summon a Djinni!! One that looks more like the efreet kind.

It would be cool if the creature would correspond with your level and it might drop a minion spell card for itself, kind of like Brandon in Polaris!!

I love this Feedback Friday!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I would probably have the Malistaire Drake battle from Dragonspyre just for some good memories whenever I go to my house.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Morganthe with all of her forms! In my Celestial Castle she'll definitely make a great aesthetic for the "I just fell from the void; time to pick up where we left off" theme that I would REALLY enjoy

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!

Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder

Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Nathan GreenEyes 75 Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Someone who would drop school gear. Not necessarily the stats, but the look.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
Someone like omen with a little old cob thrown in and good drops as reward.Such as a boss for pets and one for mounts and one for equipment etc. etc.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Alexander Lionhear... on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
I think one that we could customize our self would be interesting.
Yes!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Livezezian on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
I would probably have the Malistaire Drake battle from Dragonspyre just for some good memories whenever I go to my house.
I was thinking this, and also maybe Morganthe, as the poster below you suggested. Grandfather Spider could also work.

Maybe we could choose one of the past bosses? Even better, customize one!

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
A mirror of myself. Meaning, same school, same cards, same gear, same stats, etc...

It would be neat to see how that played out.

Maybe the mannequins come to life?

- Elijah Darkdust

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
the new school pets should have high number stats like 260 strength 255 intellect 260 agility 260 will and 260 power or new the school could have a new school damage also with new universal resist

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Survivor
Dec 22, 2016
I would 100% put Kestrel Blackstorm so I can farm for bone dragon.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Interesting.
Here's my list.

1. Bort Shadowmane
  2. Omen
  3. Baba Yaga
  4. Kestrel BlackStorm
  5. Malistaire
Maybe since it's our home, we could have cheats that could advantage us.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Administrator
Thanks for the responses, all! A new topic shall be coming your way shortly. ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea