Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discussion what class in Merle Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Merle Ambrose is the main leader we follow till about level 100. He looks like he is possible a astral scholar but he claims he is a head master he clearly banished morganthe twice meaning he is strong in the shadow light arts. Any way he can have a mystery personality?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
When we're introduce to Celestia, we learn he recently started studying Astral magic, and in Avalon when Morganthe was still young her had books concerning Shadow magic. Not to mention he's on the Council of Light, and gave us a variety of school spells in the tutorial. I don't think he has a specific school.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
Merle Ambrose is the main leader we follow till about level 100. He looks like he is possible a astral scholar but he claims he is a head master he clearly banished morganthe twice meaning he is strong in the shadow light arts. Any way he can have a mystery personality?
At his age and experience, I would say that he was proficient in all classes of magic.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I would say Astral magic. I mean, he's wearing moons and stars lol.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
This question was answered before. He is proficient in all currently known schools of magic besides Shadow.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
I have thought he might be because that is the class that balances out all of the other classes

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
A long time ago on the forums he said that when he attended his academy, they didn't divide wizards by class and instead taught them all magics.