Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for Loremaster Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2016
We obviously know farming Loremaster for the spells has been a part of the game for a while now, however it is very hard to craft them and it's very unlikely that one can easily get the spell they wish for when farming the Loremaster.

What I am suggesting is that the spells become on sale at the crown shop for people level 50+. This way the spells won't be abused at lower levels and they could be bought such as gear. I understand that some of these spells are found in packs however it would be much easier for people to just buy the spells, not to mention this would allow classes which "need" the spells, such as to be able to buy the spell they're looking for and continue on with their questing.

This does eliminate the "grind" however it rewards people who support the game in the form of buying crowns for the spells.

(inb4 people who farmed/crafted for what they need get mad at me)

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Funny joke!

If something like that is put in game, I want crowns for all the time I've spent farming and crafting dropped spells on all my wizards. Tyvm.

See you in the Spiral.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
HeliosNation on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:
We obviously know farming Loremaster for the spells has been a part of the game for a while now, however it is very hard to craft them and it's very unlikely that one can easily get the spell they wish for when farming the Loremaster.

What I am suggesting is that the spells become on sale at the crown shop for people level 50+. This way the spells won't be abused at lower levels and they could be bought such as gear. I understand that some of these spells are found in packs however it would be much easier for people to just buy the spells, not to mention this would allow classes which "need" the spells, such as to be able to buy the spell they're looking for and continue on with their questing.

This does eliminate the "grind" however it rewards people who support the game in the form of buying crowns for the spells.

(inb4 people who farmed/crafted for what they need get mad at me)
And what about those who've invested invaluable amounts of time, effort and energy into farming The Loremaster for her spells?

Will they be compensated?