Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which crafting badge am I missing?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Yesterday I discovered that I was missing a badge (9/10). I am a Promethean crafter so I'm guessing the badge came out with the Mirage update because I had 9/9 badges. Is this a crafing quest because I'm so hipped! If so, who do I go to to start the quest? Thanks.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Angel of Solitude on Jan 12, 2017 wrote:
Yesterday I discovered that I was missing a badge (9/10). I am a Promethean crafter so I'm guessing the badge came out with the Mirage update because I had 9/9 badges. Is this a crafing quest because I'm so hipped! If so, who do I go to to start the quest? Thanks.
Mirage does grant you a crafting quest pretty much as soon as you get access. Just talk to Librarian Fitzhume once you've wrapped up Polaris. (Take the time to listen to the librarian's complete quest dialog - it's hilarious.)

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
The next level is champion crafting. The champion crafter teacher is Ignus Ferric the fire scholar. (Though the intial quest comes from Librarian Fitzume) He sells cool wands and statues of the scholars in the arcanum.

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Liam Wyrmhammer on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
Mirage does grant you a crafting quest pretty much as soon as you get access. Just talk to Librarian Fitzhume once you've wrapped up Polaris. (Take the time to listen to the librarian's complete quest dialog - it's hilarious.)
Thank you for this information.

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
juwanaman9 on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
The next level is champion crafting. The champion crafter teacher is Ignus Ferric the fire scholar. (Though the intial quest comes from Librarian Fitzume) He sells cool wands and statues of the scholars in the arcanum.
Thank you. I'll be taking a look.