Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quick sell tc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
To Kingsisle,

After questing from wizard city all the way to Polaris and many hours of farming, one of the things I found most frustrating managing the number of treasure cards we players get. This is both a blessing and a curse. Don't get me wrong, sometimes we get useful treasure cards, but more often than not, the majority of the treasure cards we receive are relatively useless and for some reason, the only way to get rid of "No Auction/ No Trade" treasure cards is to delete them one at a time by right clicking. Even selling tradeable tc through the bazaar is time consuming because of how many different treasure cards we players get.

One example I could give is when I was trying to buy a few dispels at the Arcanum for my life wizard. I found that my tc side was almost full. I only had two options: either set a waypoint, teleport to my dorm, then walk all the way to the bazaar, sell some of the tradeable tc that I felt I did not need, and then teleport back to the Arcanum and buy the dispels; or right click and delete each treasure card I did not need ONE-by-ONE. If you can tell by the way I tried to word this example, each of these options are fairly time consuming.

What I recommend is allowing a player to quick sell tc, similar to how we can sell gear. This would save us a lot of time deleting or selling cards one at a time through the bazaar. We would then be able to focus on the other content you have released for us.

Sincerely,
A Wizard