Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different versions of the same battle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
There has been much controversy over if a battle should be made easier for people to complete. I have a potential solution to solve this. When a dungeon is first released it should be the intended difficulty to begin with, then later on a different version of the dungeon that is easier to complete is released alongside the original. So the person could chose to do the easier or harder dungeon, having the harder one open for people who enjoy a challenge. The easier one would be the exact same dungeon, same bosses and everything, but an additional option that's easier for people who want to have a more laid back fun game. I do think that the gear in the harder dungeon should have slightly better stats than the easier dungeon. If this was the case the gear would have the same basic stats, like if one had health, pips, shielding, and damage, so would the other set, but only by a point or two less. Or the gear could be the exact same, whatever the people playing wizard101 want. But I would love for the original dungeon to stand, and if people think it is too hard or doesn't drop enough, have another dungeon created to mirror it that's easier. I think this would be a great mix of both the arguments for and against making dungeons easier and help resolve conflict.
Thanks for reading, level 120 wizard. :)