Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Mishap

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 06, 2009
I just harvested my garden including several elder couch potatoes and a jewel plant. Somehow during the course of the harvesting my backpack became full. With no warning all the plants were harvested but none of the seeds or items were kept.

Is there any way to get the seeds and other items back? Also why didn't I get the whole your backpack is full message? After spending nearly 20 dollars in crowns last week just to get the jewel plant, plus a quite a few hours farming for the couch potatoes this is a real set back and almost enough to make me just walk away from the game in disgust.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Goldenoak1 on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
I just harvested my garden including several elder couch potatoes and a jewel plant. Somehow during the course of the harvesting my backpack became full. With no warning all the plants were harvested but none of the seeds or items were kept.

Is there any way to get the seeds and other items back? Also why didn't I get the whole your backpack is full message? After spending nearly 20 dollars in crowns last week just to get the jewel plant, plus a quite a few hours farming for the couch potatoes this is a real set back and almost enough to make me just walk away from the game in disgust.
Hey there..

Did you check your bank at your house? That is where they end up if you run out of backpack space. Good luck!!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
You might want to check your bank the items could have gone in there

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
Man i feel stupid now. Sure enough they are in the bank. I was really freaking out over losing all my couch potatoes and that one lonely jewel plant. I didn't know they would automatically be banked I thought they just went up in smoke.

Thanks.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If it's not in your bank, then, I'm sure you can probably figure out what happened.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Anything that is a crown item will automatically overflow into your bank if your backpack is full.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Goldenoak1 on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
Man i feel stupid now. Sure enough they are in the bank. I was really freaking out over losing all my couch potatoes and that one lonely jewel plant. I didn't know they would automatically be banked I thought they just went up in smoke.

Thanks.
Glad you found them!!!