Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you, KingsIsle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I wasn't entirely sure on where to put this since I am not a regular here on the forums, however I did need to put it somewhere.
I started playing Wizard101 when I was ten years old. I am now seventeen and turning eighteen in June of 2017. I am still playing the game and love it just the same. Its turned into a dream of being able to work on the Wizard101 team and its been a dream for the longest of time.
Thank you KingsIsle and the Wizard101 team for your amazing game. Thank you for all those amazing years together and thank you for the many more to come..

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
That's dedication right there! Wow.

Compared to you, I've only been playing for roughly about six years now. Thing is, I've been playing since High School and now I'm in College.

So like you, I'm entirely grateful to KI for the much work they've placed into the further development of the game over the years.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Dude, same here! Except I'll be eighteen this month!

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I've been playing for about eight or nine years or so, and today I'm almost sixteen. I have always loved this game, and it has always been on my list of games that I wish I could physically enter. Recently, I have become much like GlacierLeon with wanting to work at KingIsle someday, namely as a voice actor. Next year, I'll have an opportunity to go on an internship, so I'll definitely want to get into contact with good ol' KingIsle and see about arranging such an event.

I'm always elated to see fellow longtime players of all ages out there! I'm glad to see you guys sharing stories and sharing how you'd like to join the Wizard101 team! :) Never stop the fight against the Shadows.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I started playing Wizard101 when I was 9 years old (December 2009) it is now 2017, (8 years almost!) and I am almost 17 years old in June. This game is just the best. Throughout all my time on here, I am able to buy all the areas in Wizard101.

Daniel Ash Shield, unless you created a new account, your profile states you've only been playing for 6 years.

Anyways, I hope you keep enjoying the game!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
It's always nice to see posts like this. Wizard101 and the KingsIsle community is such a huge part of so many people's lives. I haven't been around as long as some others (2013), but I've enjoyed every moment of my time here. I've met friends for life, mentors, and even people whom I consider a second family. Even now, the game continues to be a tremendous driving force for me.

Thank you, KingsIsle.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I haven't been playing for nearly as long as you,
but W101 has been my favorite game for just over a year now.
I don't have any friends to play with but I find friends
all over the world because of this game. Thanks Kingsisle!
Cole IceShard lvl 70

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Ahh I'm so happy to hear all these stories. I didn't think this thread would get much attention, thank you all for replying and its amazing to see players still around from back when I first joined. I was a little sad to see my entire friends list slowly go inactive. But it was to be expected since people do fall out of interest in games. Just, sometimes you feel like the last survivor XD

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
I started when I got my first computer in the sixth grade. I'm nineteen and just out of high school now.

Seven years.

My two best friends and I have been playing for seven years. Can you believe it? Seven years of adventuring and magic.

We were ecstatic the day we finally defeated Malistaire. Sometimes, we go back to the Great Spyre, just to relive one of the most adrenaline-pumped moments of our lives. We love the game. We make time for it as often as we can. Why?

For us, it's not just about saving the world. It's a life lesson. Each professor teaches us more than magic.

Malistaire teaches us that sometimes, we have to let go of the ones we love, in order to protect others.

Sylvia taught us that even the best of the best aren't immortal.

Cyrus teaches us not to take our pain out on others, lest we hurt ourselves even more.

Professor Falmea teaches us not to be hasty, so that we don't destroy our goal before reaching it.

Halston Balestrom taught us that creativity can solve even the toughest problems.

Lydia Greyrose teaches us patience, much like Professor Falmea, showing that in the worst of times, opposites are more powerful together than apart.

And finally, Arthur Wethersfield teaches us that the best things don't come easily.

To my dear friends, Blaze TitanHammer and John FireSpear, here's to the many adventures we've had, and the many more to come!

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
GlacierLeon on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
Ahh I'm so happy to hear all these stories. I didn't think this thread would get much attention, thank you all for replying and its amazing to see players still around from back when I first joined. I was a little sad to see my entire friends list slowly go inactive. But it was to be expected since people do fall out of interest in games. Just, sometimes you feel like the last survivor XD
Personally, I've never had this problem on Wizard101, as I only just recently have started to build good friendships with other players. But, I do understand what you mean. I have had this issue when I used to play other online games, such as Toontown Online before it closed down. It felt amazing to have someone to really talk to and joke around with when playing a game. I think that it really adds to the enjoyment that one can have when playing MMORPGs!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I know, I have played this game for years and I am about to do Keep Of Ganelon in Avalon and then it is off to Azteca! I love this game so much and thank you Kingsisle for making it!

Taylor DaisyFlame- Level 83 (about to be 84)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
GlacierLeon on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
Haha, stay strong my brother!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
This is currently my 8th year of playing. I love the game to death (no pun intended, Storm for life). I think it's definitely affected my spelling and grammar and my grades in English, since I can spell so well and type much faster than my peers since I have been doing that since I started playing the game in 2009. Love it. I can definitely wait for it to end.

Alexander StormCloud
Level 118