Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Teleporter Bugs.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2016
So me and my friend were doing the Crimson Fields dungeon and we did everything and we were about finished until.. We beat the War Oni and then a teleporter came up and it said teleporter hub. So we thought by the name it would bring us to the teleporter hub. And instead it brought us outside the dungeon. The last quest in the dungeon was to talk to the guy BY the teleporter hub but instead we had to restart a 40 minute dungeon.

Did anyone have the same situation?I
f yes, please reply.
-Thanks

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
It happened to me before too. Me and a partner finished the dungeon and its quest to defeat the War Oni and talk to the NPC in Jade Palace. When I used the teleporter after the boss battle, the quest reset itself as if I never did the dungeon at all.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2016
Thanks for letting me know that you had the same situation me now i know my computer ins't just being weird ;)

- Again thanks.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2016
Professer Greyrose or any other people plz see this message and please tell us what's up with the teleporters in the Crimson Fields, idk what's wrong so plz reply thank you.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Been seeing quite a few persons mentioning this..