Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
Hi! I need help on wizard101. I am currently on Dragonspyre, and my friend on there who helps me isn't online when I am anymore, it's been going for a while. I could play with my brother, but he needs to have a computer and which it may not come until really later. I couldn't do it alone. Could someone please help me out at least with the main storyline and maybe possible side quests? Thanks! Steven, Level 46 Wizard.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
hynea72344 on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
Hi! I need help on wizard101. I am currently on Dragonspyre, and my friend on there who helps me isn't online when I am anymore, it's been going for a while. I could play with my brother, but he needs to have a computer and which it may not come until really later. I couldn't do it alone. Could someone please help me out at least with the main storyline and maybe possible side quests? Thanks! Steven, Level 46 Wizard.
Have you tried "Team up" yet?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
I could do that. Only when I have to enter in towers or something. Right now I am on a quest to fight normal enemies(The ones with the lowest health and there's a lot of them.).
Its hard to find people to help me on those types. No team up button for that

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
hynea72344 on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
I could do that. Only when I have to enter in towers or something. Right now I am on a quest to fight normal enemies(The ones with the lowest health and there's a lot of them.).
Its hard to find people to help me on those types. No team up button for that
You're having difficulty fighting against Mobs?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
It's pretty rare for people on dragonspyre at where I'm at. I never find people, that's why I've used the forums in the first place. So I can find someone that can help me in an easy and possibly fast way.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
Star Edward on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
You're having difficulty fighting against Mobs?

Well, technically yes.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Hynea try going into the realm with the most people and since it sounds like you have no one in your friends list. Try making some more friends