Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you collect in Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I'm wondering if anyone collects items in Wizard101 like bobble heads, wands & fish. I already have a huge wand collection & want to start collecting bobble heads. Do any of you collect items? If so, what do you collect? Do you think KI should add some more items for players to collect? What are your ideas?

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 wizard

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
What about rations for restoring health and/or mana but not as commonly collected as reagents and pet snacks?The're numerous of times when I run around for a few minutes trying to find health and I don't want to waste a bottle when I may need it the most.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i collect dragon/drake-themed stuff, and i may or may not have a first-arc/mally-and-sylvia shrine in one of my castles lol.

oh, and weapons!

-von

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
Mirajane7887 on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone collects items in Wizard101 like bobble heads, wands & fish. I already have a huge wand collection & want to start collecting bobble heads. Do any of you collect items? If so, what do you collect? Do you think KI should add some more items for players to collect? What are your ideas?

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 wizard
I like to collect music scrolls. I usually have a room in my house with a music player and music scrolls.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
On my Balance wizard I have a fair collection of bobble heads. not sure if its worth trying to figure out how many total there are in the game or not.

On my Ice wizard, and since the new jewel plants were added, I have inadvertently started collecting tapestries. I have 10 different ones (i think its 10) so far, all gained from harvesting jewel plants at various stages in their growth cycle, so I figure i'll just keep growing the plants and see how different ones I can get.

Also, I am sure just about every wizard in the game has an unintentional (or intentional) collection of pets roaming around in their house or houses lol.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I collect pets, tapestries, bobble heads, I have a ton of music scrolls, the only thing I really keep track of to completion is pets though, I do have all the tapestries at this point, as for the others I have no clue how extensive my collection may or may not be.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Patrick Ravenbane on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
What about rations for restoring health and/or mana but not as commonly collected as reagents and pet snacks?The're numerous of times when I run around for a few minutes trying to find health and I don't want to waste a bottle when I may need it the most.
You'd have to disallow porting out of a dungeon then returning or they'd be pointless.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I for one like to collect tapestries