Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Let's hear them!

Some of mine:

TC Recipes for all Gardening Spells.

Blessed Harvest
Level: 17
1 Energy
Harvests targeted plant with 15% chance to double rewards. Does not stack with double rewards promo.

Eternal Spring
Level: 20
5 Energy
As Second Spring, but the plant no longer can be harvested. A second casting on the same plant reverts it to Elder.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I don't know if this exists or not, I'm a moderate gardener, but what about a spell that makes your plants like each other? You know how Dandelions like Snapdragons (I believe, it been a while since I grew some Dandelions)? Maybe cast it on one plant and it likes the types around is for a certain amount of time?

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I like all of the ideas. I actually would really really like that first idea Blessed Harvest to be an actual spell except that it would be more energy and exaggerate the fact that it can only be used on elder plants. As for the energy part, maybe 3-5 energy depending on the rank of the plant, other wise the spell might be too op. I really like the ideas though.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Liam Wyrmhammer on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
Let's hear them!

Some of mine:

TC Recipes for all Gardening Spells.

Blessed Harvest
Level: 17
1 Energy
Harvests targeted plant with 15% chance to double rewards. Does not stack with double rewards promo.

Eternal Spring
Level: 20
5 Energy
As Second Spring, but the plant no longer can be harvested. A second casting on the same plant reverts it to Elder.
I like the Blessed Harvest, would really be a cool addition.