Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stats not displaying correctly: Accuracy

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2015
I don't know why this is an issue, but it wasn't before.

But I have now experienced this twice where stats are not adding up correctly. One on my life character with the life rat robes (so worried if you stealth changed the accuracy) and a shiny accurate opal (+6%). It displays 9%, not 10%. I have a death set up with Mantis Hunter's Topper, Longcoat of the World, and opaque accurate onyx +8%. This totals to 15%. All combinations of these armor sets AND themselves alone display accuracy correctly, but NOT when they are all used together. It displays 14%, not 15%.

a) Is the display wrong and I do actually have 10/15% accuracy, or is it actually 9/14%

b) Why is this an issue and can it be fixed? This wasn't an issue before, but now it is with the release of mirage. Why? It's not like with some pet talents and that bug. There are no pets.

P.S. KI, guys, I don't write this stuff just for fun. Neither does anyone else. This actually takes a long long time to give you guys useful and meaningful feedback. I, and I'm sure many others, would appreciate it if these high detail posts about bugs in your game were actually tackled.

Stitched wands still display 90 degrees to the left.

Reshuffle still does not work with blue enchantments.

Please don't add another bug to the list of unfixed bugs.

I don't post these reports for my health. I do it in the hopes the game is bettered/fixed.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
I am having the same problem with my storm accuracy on my magus. I think the problem comes from bugs with the accuracy jewels. It is very odd when i put on a certain piece of gear the accuracy doesnt work like it should. I currently have 21 storm accuracy but just got the jewel crafters bundle mount which gives 2 accuracy universal. The odd thing is when i equipt this mount my accuracy only goes up by 1% instead of 2%. i think the problem is with my jewel. i have a storm triangle jewel that gives me plus 4% accuracy at lvl 35 but whats odd is its crafted. Normally you can only get 4% school accuracy from farmed locations but that was not the case for the storm one. I beleive that maybe it is something to do with your jewel that is the problem. It is a very annoying bug in the game though.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I have a Myth school friend with the same problem. His robe gives + 13% accuracy, his boots give + 5 accuracy, his athame (Sorry if the spelling is incorrect) gives + 2 accuracy and it has a jewel which gives + 10 accuracy. If you add it all up you get 30. But on his stats page it only shows 29.