Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Unfair Matched Rank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2015
Okay I need you to explain clear me. How in the Name of the game you made. for failing a PVP Duel Matching Skills.

First I was lvl 9 Storm. and all opponent is like what Initiate. Level 10-15 *All Opponent Button is off*
I fought 4 time in a row Initiate. Whatever their Level. It is unfair. The Battle Skills is not matched. and oh another thing. Bad Juju in pvp should be changed.

Another Remarks. Quick Join Button.
wow....2vs2,3vs3,4vs4.....wow really amazing huh.....no it is not. all those Grey Button that is unclickable.
You need to change that ranked PVP system in a faster way and level by lvl not Title by Level.
I'm losing out my patience to wait a Match of PVP. I even wait 1hr. That Is not even NORMAL!!!!!!!
You have to consider this and Change your system.

Explorer
Feb 28, 2009
ShadowForces1234 on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Okay I need you to explain clear me. How in the Name of the game you made. for failing a PVP Duel Matching Skills.

First I was lvl 9 Storm. and all opponent is like what Initiate. Level 10-15 *All Opponent Button is off*
I fought 4 time in a row Initiate. Whatever their Level. It is unfair. The Battle Skills is not matched. and oh another thing. Bad Juju in pvp should be changed.

Another Remarks. Quick Join Button.
wow....2vs2,3vs3,4vs4.....wow really amazing huh.....no it is not. all those Grey Button that is unclickable.
You need to change that ranked PVP system in a faster way and level by lvl not Title by Level.
I'm losing out my patience to wait a Match of PVP. I even wait 1hr. That Is not even NORMAL!!!!!!!
You have to consider this and Change your system.
I'll start first off by saying, if you want change give a way how it can change, no one takes rants seriously like this one. Since its nothing constructive, just a person getting off steam which is something no one wants to read or care about.

1.Its pvp, not 1v1 against ur ideal opponent, the whole point of ranked pvp is so you can challenge yourself. If you can't deal with that then just stick to practice pvp where you can be neat picky about who you fight.

2. The ideal opponents won't always be on, this is sort of obvious cause people play at different time zones and different life styles. So complaining about the match making system does make any sense, it gives you whats avaiable not what you want, cause again its ranked pvp not practice pvp.

3. I know my reply was a bit hostile, but rant posts that aren't constructive are annoying, since the person didn't even try to think about the issue logically.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2015