Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quint death pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Looking for a pet with quint death damage
Pls post a time youre available
No matter what time meet on wraith area one

lvl 115 Marcus DragonThorn

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Can be a mix of deatj critical and death damage as well

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Pretty sure there's only 3 death damage talents, so a quint would be impossible. Unless you mean 3 death & 2 universal damage talents.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
Pretty sure there's only 3 death damage talents, so a quint would be impossible. Unless you mean 3 death & 2 universal damage talents.
I'd imagine that would be the case, but quint damage is t even that good, you have death giver and the two giver talents, and the death and pain bringer which are three each which are not worth it. Replacing the two bringer talents double resist would be better.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
There is a reason i dont want double resist the pet is for quick matches for my lower level because of how easy it is to kill with deer knight in the tourneys i mean multi tourneys not 1v1

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Prodigious Helper on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
There is a reason i dont want double resist the pet is for quick matches for my lower level because of how easy it is to kill with deer knight in the tourneys i mean multi tourneys not 1v1
Ah ok I understand now, it is for PvP purposes. Well I'll stop posting on here because I have no experience in PvP

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
jordan night blood on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
I'd imagine that would be the case, but quint damage is t even that good, you have death giver and the two giver talents, and the death and pain bringer which are three each which are not worth it. Replacing the two bringer talents double resist would be better.
Good lord, reading what I posted I can barley understand it, it was late at night so I have an excuse. Well at least you understood it.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Prodigious Helper on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
Looking for a pet with quint death damage
Pls post a time youre available
No matter what time meet on wraith area one

lvl 115 Marcus DragonThorn
Do not need this anymore cause i stayed in a hatchery long time looking for a pet at least with double resist and found one thx for the help anyways

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
I have a quint and seeking to get it to max stat maybe we can help each other