Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Babbage Bassett

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I took one of my wizards to Babbage Bassett in Digmore Station, Marleybone to get the new castle magic spell. When I took a second wizard in the same account, Babbage Bassett wasn't there. No where in the announcement did it say one per account. I thought it would be each wizard-one house. Each wizard has to do the same quests so why can't each have a castle magic spell. Disappointed.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Ooops sorry KI, in regards to my post an hour or so ago, I found Mr. Bassett somewhere else in Marleybone. I guess he was taking a stroll. I did get the magic castle spell for my other wizards. Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
I have no idea why this is happening . I havent tried getting castle magic on my other dudes. Although I have tried castle magic and its the most op thing ever . I love making mounts and pets huge like my forest lord and my polar bear cub and my lion mount. I am gonna try getting it on my other account if i get answers i will respawn back again.

Seth StormTamer, lvl 119 ( almost 120) storm, Alex MistHead lvl 102 myth plus other chars all lvl like 50 and below

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014