Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elixir to change appearance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Simple. An elixir, possibly costing 2500-3000 crowns, can be used twice max per character, that can change:

• Your hair color/style
  • Face and skin color
  • Color of your robes

I know the option to change your appearance has been asked for half a million times, but I think an elixir could slot nicely into the current game without making it a huge deal. I understand that it would require some extra designing and programming for it to be implemented into the game, but hopefully seeing that it would be sold in the crowns shop would make it worth the work.

I think almost everyone has created a character, and then regretted the appearance they give him/her later on in the game, so I can imagine the elixir being at the top of the "for your wizard" tab, (if you know what I mean).

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
I personally love that idea. Also I think the elixir should be able to change your wizard's name. I have a wizard that is at Celestia and I don't really enjoy leveling up mainly because of the name I gave her. I really hope Kingsisle reads this and adds it to the game.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
lizzermaybay on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
I personally love that idea. Also I think the elixir should be able to change your wizard's name. I have a wizard that is at Celestia and I don't really enjoy leveling up mainly because of the name I gave her. I really hope Kingsisle reads this and adds it to the game.
I'd like for there to be an option to change your name too, but Kingsisle have been pretty Adamant with their opinion on the idea, and I can see why it won't ever happen.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Adam|Storm|Tamer on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
Simple. An elixir, possibly costing 2500-3000 crowns, can be used twice max per character, that can change:

• Your hair color/style
  • Face and skin color
  • Color of your robes

I know the option to change your appearance has been asked for half a million times, but I think an elixir could slot nicely into the current game without making it a huge deal. I understand that it would require some extra designing and programming for it to be implemented into the game, but hopefully seeing that it would be sold in the crowns shop would make it worth the work.

I think almost everyone has created a character, and then regretted the appearance they give him/her later on in the game, so I can imagine the elixir being at the top of the "for your wizard" tab, (if you know what I mean).
Why change the colour of your robes if you could just go to the dye shop?

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
May 11, 2012
They already have something like this implemented into the game. It's in the crown shop and you can change into different animals and stuff. Go look.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Shannon Skybreaker on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
Why change the colour of your robes if you could just go to the dye shop?

Best of luck!
S.S.
He meant your original robes that appear when you don't have gear equipped.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Great idea!
If nothing else I would love to be able to change my character's facial features.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
JMoonMancer on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
They already have something like this implemented into the game. It's in the crown shop and you can change into different animals and stuff. Go look.
Yes, thank you for that I am aware of the transformations in the crowns shop. To be honest, I don't really want to have to spend gold constantly so I can look like a wolf.