Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Work The Bellows in Caterwaul Canyons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I received this quest: To The Chimera!

Unfortunately, the goal is to Work The Bellows does not allow me to pass this quest without a function to press X.

Username:Epicawsomedude339
Wizard Name: David Firehammer

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
I had that same problem on my ice wizard, but I just changed realms and it worked for me.

If you still have the problem try changing realms.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Hello, It seems like there's a bug on a side quest in mirage. The quest is 'To the chimera!' and I'm on the work the bellows parts but there's no interactive GUI. Is it possible you can fix that? I've tried logging on and off and still nothing. Thanks!

-JackGoldBlood

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I tried changing realm and quitting then re logging but it still bugged out. Please fix this because it's my last side quest and it's killing me to finish.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
It's still not working....Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
STILL DONT WORK PLS FIX IT!!!!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. This is a known issue. We'll be working on a fix after the new year. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll want to skip this quest if you can't complete it.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
Dworgyn on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
Hi. This is a known issue. We'll be working on a fix after the new year. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll want to skip this quest if you can't complete it.
Hi Dworgyn, would you be able to give an estimate fix date ? Thank you,

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
JohnDreamShade on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
Hi Dworgyn, would you be able to give an estimate fix date ? Thank you,
Soon! There is a work around where you need to port to a zone or area where another Wizard hasn't used the Bellows, but we'd like to get this fixed sooner rather than later.

Check back in a couple of days.