Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Enchantment: Strengthen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
I just got this idea for a new sun enchantment:Strengthen! Here's how it works: It will increase the enchanted spells effect x2. So say I use it on a Tempest. Instead of the damage being 80 damage per pip, it would 160 damage per pip. But it can be used on pretty much every spell Like a balance blade instead of it being +25% it would be +50% Hopefully you guys understand. Plz comment on what you think

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I don't like to shut ideas down completely, but as it is, this idea is incredibly OP. Sure, why not let Diviners hit with 3250 damage base for only 10 pips? Or let Thaumaturges put up a 100% shield for 0 pips? Heck, let's have Pyromancers able to throw down a 3640 damage base DoT! I think a good way to balance this would have it cost 2 or 3 more shadow pips, or have the pip cost double. I personally prefer the latter idea.

So a Fire Cat would cost 2 pips to deal ~200 damage. Then Scarecrow could deal 800 damage to all enemies and you'd heal 400 health per enemy for 14 pips. And Dark Nova could deal 3200 damage, but for the cost of 4 pips. And Glowbug Squall would deal 2240 damage and remove all positive charms to all for the cost of 10+2 pips. Of course, any spell costing 8 or more pips would be unenchantable, and X-pip spells also could not use this enchantment. That way this spell can let you save on buffs, while not actually changing the damage dealt, so it's as though you used the same spell twice: but this way you require half the buffs.