Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-9-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! Let’s talk feedback, shall we?

It’s the most wonderful time of the year… excluding Summer, that is. That’s right, it’s the 12 days of the Spiral! While there’s some surprises still to come, I’d like to ask you this – what is your favorite winter holiday tradition in the Spiral? Perhaps it’s the festive decorations? The CCGs? The new holiday skeleton key boss this year? We’d love to hear your thoughts.

Have a warm and wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Dec 9, 2016 wrote:

It’s the most wonderful time of the year… excluding Summer, that is. That’s right, it’s the 12 days of the Spiral! While there’s some surprises still to come, I’d like to ask you this – what is your favorite winter holiday tradition in the Spiral? Perhaps it’s the festive decorations? The CCGs? The new holiday skeleton key boss this year? We’d love to hear your thoughts.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Oh, definitely the brand-new holiday Skeleton Key boss! It is amazing how you added a new one for the holidays! I really like it! This will definitely breathe some life to get away from the repetitive nature it held so many years ago, and give some variety in having something new for the Yuletide season! The one thing I would like to see is a badge from defeating the Krampus, no matter which Skeleton Key type any Wizard uses. He is, you know, a Skeleton Key boss, and he should have a badge like all SK bosses do.

Professor Falmea, you should definitely keep up with making more new holiday content just like the new holiday Skeleton Key boss! In fact, there should even be more like the Krampus! We all need to break away from some repetitiveness the holiday events keep having every time. Sure, new items are OK, but, we need to have more variety besides that.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Trimond297 on Dec 9, 2016 wrote:
Oh, definitely the brand-new holiday Skeleton Key boss! It is amazing how you added a new one for the holidays! I really like it! This will definitely breathe some life to get away from the repetitive nature it held so many years ago, and give some variety in having something new for the Yuletide season! The one thing I would like to see is a badge from defeating the Krampus, no matter which Skeleton Key type any Wizard uses. He is, you know, a Skeleton Key boss, and he should have a badge like all SK bosses do.

Professor Falmea, you should definitely keep up with making more new holiday content just like the new holiday Skeleton Key boss! In fact, there should even be more like the Krampus! We all need to break away from some repetitiveness the holiday events keep having every time. Sure, new items are OK, but, we need to have more variety besides that.
What Trimond297 said and I love getting the holiday seeds as I am gardener and some I haven't even seen. Keep up the good work KI.

Alejandro

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Most certainly the 12 Days of the Spiral event. Can't wait for what Yuletide Yet to Come has in store.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2016

Wait there is a new boss!???! Super excited to play it!
(sorry I haven't been on in a while)
And maybe you should add some pets and Armour and pet snacks to the 12 days of the spiral.

-tvddybear

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009

What are CCGs? I like the 12 Days of the Spiral. It gets me free stuff on some days.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i like anything that isn't a joyless slog to get... but i enjoy seeing the commons decorated (also decorating my christmas house).

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

12 days of the Spiral!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I very much enjoyed the Charity Christmas mounts when those had come out, and was sad to see the tradition stop in 2015. For someone who loves the Chrismoose (I'm currently riding it), I hope to see these mounts reintroduced this year.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010

The 12 Days gives you something new to look forward to everyday, it's really cool.

Never stop this add on!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i'm always excited for 12 days, regardless of what it entails.

haven't tried the new dungeon yet, but may have to do that when i'm done with exams (got enough studying to do, without adding boss cheats to that list).

-von

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I'm loving the new boss, and always enjoy the decorations.