Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to change your badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Yes i have looked on past post on how to do this but noone gave an answer on how to do this ..i honestly like to change it to 1 of the following badge in my collection than have it to be "Conjuer" is there a button or somethin to change it ? what do i need to do?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
TristanDegaWolfe on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
Yes i have looked on past post on how to do this but noone gave an answer on how to do this ..i honestly like to change it to 1 of the following badge in my collection than have it to be "Conjuer" is there a button or somethin to change it ? what do i need to do?
Greetings.

You can change your title badge by simply:

• Opening your Spell Book
  • Click on the Character Sheet (First Option with the Red Head)
  • On that option, to the top right, you'll see a list of icons going to horizontally.
  • Click on the green and blue looking icon, it should day badges (Fourth Option to the left of the two swords)
  • After which, you'll see multiple options regarding badges and how they're categorized
  • Click on whichever option suits you the most to look for a badge you've obtained that you may like
  • Once you've found this, you can just simply double click it and it'll then be equipped.

Happy Questing!

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Yes i have clicked on the badge that i do want but it never changes over ..i think theres somethin wrong with my account :(

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
TristanDegaWolfe on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
Yes i have clicked on the badge that i do want but it never changes over ..i think theres somethin wrong with my account :(
Are you sure that it isn't working? Check over your wizard's name and see if it's there. Also, I think just clicking it once will equip it.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Nope i have tried clicking on several badges an it wont change over ..if this keeps it up i'll have no other choice but to contact support an see if they can do anything on their end