Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting items with Amber.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Hello, I love crafting. My biggest problem is finding the reagent Amber
There is a boss that drops it as rare drops.Gladiator Dimachaerus in Wizard city- Mount Olympus. (He's in a hidden room and he has 30,000 life. I am Level 82 and I still need help to fight him. Not too many friends want to keep helping me to figh this guy. There are reagent packages in the crowns shop for 300 crowns each but these packs only give you special reagents at random and you might get one Amber per pack. This is hard to understand cause there are so many things I want to craft with Amber and it takes about 15 Amber each item. Ok, you can craft Amber, with a transmute card, but merlin's beard and other items to make one amber are very rare as well. I've tried farming. It's long and frustating. I haven't recieved any Amber from this way yet, etiher.
Please, please, please make Amber easier to come by. I mean fighting bosses over 30,000 life thay drops amber as a rare drop, is not exactly fair. Making Amber this hard to come by is heart breaking.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Alexis WindSong on Dec 6, 2016 wrote:
Hello, I love crafting. My biggest problem is finding the reagent Amber
There is a boss that drops it as rare drops.Gladiator Dimachaerus in Wizard city- Mount Olympus. (He's in a hidden room and he has 30,000 life. I am Level 82 and I still need help to fight him. Not too many friends want to keep helping me to figh this guy. There are reagent packages in the crowns shop for 300 crowns each but these packs only give you special reagents at random and you might get one Amber per pack. This is hard to understand cause there are so many things I want to craft with Amber and it takes about 15 Amber each item. Ok, you can craft Amber, with a transmute card, but merlin's beard and other items to make one amber are very rare as well. I've tried farming. It's long and frustating. I haven't recieved any Amber from this way yet, etiher.
Please, please, please make Amber easier to come by. I mean fighting bosses over 30,000 life thay drops amber as a rare drop, is not exactly fair. Making Amber this hard to come by is heart breaking.
Obtaining the ever so annoying reagent has been discussed on multiple treads. Observe:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting/best-way-to-get-amber--8ad6a42b586c66ea015870561c16553d?page=1