Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which new lvl 118 looks the coolest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
All these epic animations are cool but for me sultan and sandworm looks the best for me

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
Since Khrysalis, life spells are looking the worst

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i like the fire/myth ones~ the others are all "meh" (death had potential, but it just looks childish and silly).

-von

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
TheCanadianHorse on Dec 5, 2016 wrote:
Since Khrysalis, life spells are looking the worst
I know right, hungry caterpillar was ok, wings of fate was awful and this one is also awful. The ice one is the worst imo

Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
1)Fire - The animation and the music are spot on! I really like how the lady holds the swords and launches it to the enemies. I think fire always gets the cool looking spells.

2)Myth - The music is just fantastic. It fits with the theme. Animation is cool as well.

3)Balance - I like the animation and how the worm munches the enemies. Music is intense, it fits the theme of the spell.

4)Death- I like how the cat rises up from the black sand. It's not exactly the best but it's not bad, could use some improvements.

5)Storm- The sultan looks cool but the animation isn't really that great. They could've made a better animation.

6)Ice- The moon blocking the sun is cool, but it's just ice spikes. Nothing really special. Would be nice if they added a creature..

7)Life- I liked the design of the creature but the animation is just meh. He just flies up and hits the enemies with a beam. Also the music is kinda bugged. Wish they improved the animation.

Just my personal opinion. I based "most" of these from videos I've watched because I don't have a maxed character for each school.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I think the Flaming Scimitars is amazing, very cool. She floats so gracefully, like a flame, and that music is awesome. It's my number one of the new spells.

Iron Sultan is just also very cool. He laughs in the face of his enemies before slamming his fist into the ground and zaps them. I love it!

Moira Stormheart

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Death Hart on Feb 18, 2017 wrote:
1)Fire - The animation and the music are spot on! I really like how the lady holds the swords and launches it to the enemies. I think fire always gets the cool looking spells.

2)Myth - The music is just fantastic. It fits with the theme. Animation is cool as well.

3)Balance - I like the animation and how the worm munches the enemies. Music is intense, it fits the theme of the spell.

4)Death- I like how the cat rises up from the black sand. It's not exactly the best but it's not bad, could use some improvements.

5)Storm- The sultan looks cool but the animation isn't really that great. They could've made a better animation.

6)Ice- The moon blocking the sun is cool, but it's just ice spikes. Nothing really special. Would be nice if they added a creature..

7)Life- I liked the design of the creature but the animation is just meh. He just flies up and hits the enemies with a beam. Also the music is kinda bugged. Wish they improved the animation.

Just my personal opinion. I based "most" of these from videos I've watched because I don't have a maxed character for each school.
Agreed, thought I would rank them a little differently.

1) Fire
2) Myth
3) Ice
4) Death
5) Balance
6) Storm
7) Life

I personally really like the Ice one. It's like an ice storm covering the world and destroying all life. Fire does get all the cool ones Sad, but I have a fire now so not entirely disappointed.

Plus, when I annihilate opponents with Llamasu, I am content

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 80+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Even though it has been nicknamed "The tempest spell for the Ice school" I think the level 118 Ice spells looks
AWESOME

It's my favorite out of all of the other spells.