Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Magma Peas in Mirage!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2013
Never posted on here before (so hello!), but I thought I'd share this discovery with my fellow wizards :)

I just started questing in Mirage, and ended up getting an Evil Magma Pea Drop from the Ghulter mobs. Probably didn't spell it right but they are the first mobs you have to defeat when you get into Mirage (defeat 4). I was overly excited when I realized what they had dropped, and wanted to inform the community of this discovery. I'm not much of a gardener (prefer crafting ) so I'm not used to farming for EMP's, but I've been told it's extremely difficult. This new drop may be of interest to many people...so this might become a new farming spot for EMP's!

Throughout my wizard's magical studies, I've learned that statements can fizzle if they aren't supported by evidence. Many wizards will probably want a picture of the drop to make sure this drop occurred. Unfortunately, I was unable to get one, so any wizards willing to farm in order to verify the drop would be great! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc...just ask!

Good luck with your wizard adventures and may your spells cast bright!
~Blaze FireFlame

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I forgot who dropped it, someone when i was questing dropped an enchanted couch potato.(and wt does crafting have anything to do with gardening lol)

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Blaze the Pyro Mas... on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
Never posted on here before (so hello!), but I thought I'd share this discovery with my fellow wizards :)

I just started questing in Mirage, and ended up getting an Evil Magma Pea Drop from the Ghulter mobs. Probably didn't spell it right but they are the first mobs you have to defeat when you get into Mirage (defeat 4). I was overly excited when I realized what they had dropped, and wanted to inform the community of this discovery. I'm not much of a gardener (prefer crafting ) so I'm not used to farming for EMP's, but I've been told it's extremely difficult. This new drop may be of interest to many people...so this might become a new farming spot for EMP's!

Throughout my wizard's magical studies, I've learned that statements can fizzle if they aren't supported by evidence. Many wizards will probably want a picture of the drop to make sure this drop occurred. Unfortunately, I was unable to get one, so any wizards willing to farm in order to verify the drop would be great! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc...just ask!

~Blaze FireFlame
I just looked up the drops for the mobs in that area and so far it has no mention of EMP's but it does mention Couch Potatoes. I guess they just need to update the website to the new drops discovered.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I had Sand Swirlers drop an Evil Magma Pea seed right at the start of Mirage. (This should now be reflected in the wiki.)

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015

~Blaze FireFlame
I would like to farm those ghultures for emps in order to prove your statement. In other gardening drops, I've recorded a couch potato drop from Bort Shadowmane after running him 20 times per hour for 2 hours with my discord friend who wanted to join in on the fun. We also have a Google docs drop sheet for Old cob and the 3 chronoshard guardians all together. Hope I'm not gonna be too late in getting that first Emp picture!

-Richard SkullDust level 120
Richard FireDust level 120
Richard GoldDust level 120
Luke LifeBringer level 120

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010

~Blaze FireFlame
Pretty Cool Discovery!

Thanks for sharing! :D