Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle magic

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
I been already working on my home of the castle magic and it is so fun to do and I've been planning on what to make since the test realm, but I come to realization now that it is too expense to do. I didn't realized this much before in the test realm , because if I needed some gold, I could continue on questing and etc, but people or me who spends a lot of time decorating their homes and using castle magic would have to use a lot of gold to get it on what they want, such as the magic storm orb or higher in the list. With so many options of the tc of the castle magic, but each cost 1000 gold, they would have to limit on the tc or the levers, pressure plate, etc in order to save their gold for anything else or even buy more later if they change their minds on something. This based on my opinion, I could be exaggerating a bit. Comment below if you agree or disagree.

Alejandro

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
I agree the gold is a tad bit to high. I personally love castle magic with covering your house with spells and thunder and meteors and blizzards and etc. An amazing part of it though is the grow by 25%. This is why i have a membership literally just to acess marleybone XD jk but still its amazing. I always like making my pets and mounts huge. They should however increase the limit for making things bigger maybe just another 50%. I may be asking because i am obsessed with size XD. I always get cool new pets just for this like a cool deathish forest lord looked so op and wildfire treant all pets look op, except if they already start super small. Anyways castle magic is amazing but the gold is not. Althought it kinda goes for questers in Mirage. Mirage gives so much gold and jewels to sellits easy to get gold so the gold limit kinda matches althought it would be helpful if they lowered it down a bit

lvl 119 seth storm tamer, lvl 102 Alex misthead plus more wizzes all below lvl 50