Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think about life having a shadow heal?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Okay, the title is a little confusing because I ran out of room .
Basically the question is, "What do you guys think about life getting a healing spell that requires a shadow pop?"
I think it's a good idea, but it would have to be a really good heal. If a spell like this came out and a life got a shadow pip in pvp, I would want people to think 'Oh no, the life has a shadow, they could (insert something here) and mess up our strategy!'
The only reason why I'm saying that if a healing spell required a shadow pip needs to be OP is because as of right now, shadow pips aren't the easiest thing to come by. Why waste it when I could use a caterpillar or save for rebirth?
Also, I think the spell would have to be a revamped rebirth. What about 800 to all friends and a +25% sanctuary? Just throwing an idea out here.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
MirandaSkyWhisper1 on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
Basically the question is, "What do you guys think about life getting a healing spell that requires a shadow pop?"
I think it's a good idea, but it would have to be a really good heal. If a spell like this came out and a life got a shadow pip in pvp, I would want people to think 'Oh no, the life has a shadow, they could (insert something here) and mess up our strategy!'
The only reason why I'm saying that if a healing spell required a shadow pip needs to be OP is because as of right now, shadow pips aren't the easiest thing to come by. Why waste it when I could use a caterpillar or save for rebirth?
Also, I think the spell would have to be a revamped rebirth. What about 800 to all friends and a +25% sanctuary? Just throwing an idea out here.
there's a shadow heal spell called "wings of fate" I don't mind another one that heals all like a stronger rebirth or a stayr like spell.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
a simple life heal i thought of would use the Fire's Sun Serpent move.. heals massively to one person, and then 25% of it to everyone... 1200 to one, and then 300 to everyone

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Giving life a shadow-enhanced heal (other than Wings of Fate which I do use occasionally) would trivialize the Graveyard. No support.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2016
MirandaSkyWhisper1 on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
i think that since it is shadow that should have it but life can have a version of shadow heals so i think it would be a good idea if there was a version

Survivor
Aug 02, 2016
sKochiya on Nov 28, 2016 wrote:
Giving life a shadow-enhanced heal (other than Wings of Fate which I do use occasionally) would trivialize the Graveyard. No support.
true