Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mirth spider

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
This is the last straw!

Kingsisle brings these pets in the game maxed out quint damage and tells me "oh I got lucky" a week or so before its released.

Its a slap in the face disrespectful and I take it as a personal insult.

The average player" what ever that is " don't have access to pets with those maxed numbers, and i'm about sick of begging the few people with the pets that do.

You want to release a new pet, bring one that we all have an equal chance for, with numbers,

No i'm not going to start on my thoughts of pvp I'll save that for another post,

I don't want anyones pity and i'm not asking for a hand out, I've been around here to long I want reward for the hard work i put in my pets.

yeah I play way to much

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Um, pets with quint damage can only be aquired through hatching, no pets (that I know of) have quint damage talents for first generation

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
this is pretty much my point, but when you conceive draw program you can put what ever you want on it.

you know like kingsisle minions standing out side the bazaar or the commons with the newest mount showing it off so we will buy it
Do you get it now

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
victoria death mis... on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
this is pretty much my point, but when you conceive draw program you can put what ever you want on it.

you know like kingsisle minions standing out side the bazaar or the commons with the newest mount showing it off so we will buy it
Do you get it now
No I don't get it. If you have a pet with max stats and the talents already after years of hatching it doesn't take much work or time to hatch one more stat into them. When a new talent or pet comes out it really doesn't take much if you already have a healthy stable of pets and regularly hatch.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Oh, I apologise I misunderstood. Yes, this would be a great idea but kingisle will never do it because of one simple word; money