Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May Cast Pet Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
Is anyone willing to hatch with me? Im looking for any pet with May Cast talents such as unicorn, spritely, fairy, or even a pretty cool attack. I dont have much to offer, but I do have Frakenbunny, Desert Beast, Spark Beast, Mythic Beast Forrest Beast, Penumbra Drake, Jack O Lantern,

Im also willing to buy any pet from the crown shop that you'd be interested in. Anyone want to hatch? Im relatively new at pet hatching and would really like a pet with may cast.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
How about an Enchanted Armament with double resist, fairy, sprite and unicorn? Let me know when is a good day/time (include your time zone) for you and what realm to meet in the hatchery. I don't have a Jack O Lantern in my pet stables so that would be fun, but I'll hatch with whatever you choose.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
The enchanted armament sounds great! I'll hatch with my Jack O Lantern if you'd like. I'm available anyday from 5Pm - 11Pm Central Time. We can meet in the Phoenix realm if you'd like. Just let me know what day and time works for you!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'll meet you at 6pm Wednesday in the Hatchery in Phoenix Realm. If that won't work just let me know another time and day.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Forgot to mention, the wizard I'll be on is lv110 Keelan Goldheart

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
Sounds good to me! Ill be on Tyler Frost Level 48