Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas Carol

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I have noticed that we have so many Halloween themed quests, but we haven't seen any Christmas themed quests. I was thinking a Christmas Carol quest and it stars a certain myth professor and we get to see why he dislikes Christmas so much and it's up to us to give his Christmas spirit back, before disaster lurks. I know it sounds like the Pirate 101 quest, but it won't be as magical.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Peacedeath152 on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
I have noticed that we have so many Halloween themed quests, but we haven't seen any Christmas themed quests. I was thinking a Christmas Carol quest and it stars a certain myth professor and we get to see why he dislikes Christmas so much and it's up to us to give his Christmas spirit back, before disaster lurks. I know it sounds like the Pirate 101 quest, but it won't be as magical.
I just realized it might be too early to post this, but it's an idea I had.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
could see Lydia (ice professor) also tossing in a quest or too.... or the fire pprofessor doing it, and giving you Krampus

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
camahawk on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
could see Lydia (ice professor) also tossing in a quest or too.... or the fire pprofessor doing it, and giving you Krampus
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but the Krampus spell should be a reward for the quest after you defeat the final boss.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think it would be cool if a new character started it similar to Jack Hallow, but could be a Christmas Goose (dressed like Santa) or Hobgoblins as elves or something. Hmm, I don't know, but Christmas quests do sound fun! and I love the idea!

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
frostednutella on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
They should make a Chanukah themed quest.
Maybe there could be a spinning dreidel pet as a reward.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Peacedeath152 on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
I mentioned something similar here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/realm-ideas-8ad6a417537e7c1a01538c68af1031ca?reset=1

Also I love the idea of making Cyrus Drake a humbug !

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
frostednutella on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
They should make a Chanukah themed quest.
They're probably gonna use Yuletide, as they usually do when the winter holiday season comes around.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
exp613 on Nov 6, 2016 wrote:
I think it would be cool if a new character started it similar to Jack Hallow, but could be a Christmas Goose (dressed like Santa) or Hobgoblins as elves or something. Hmm, I don't know, but Christmas quests do sound fun! and I love the idea!
That's a cool idea!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Fable Finder on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
They're probably gonna use Yuletide, as they usually do when the winter holiday season comes around.
They really need to add Chanukah to the list of game holidays....

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
frostednutella on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
They really need to add Chanukah to the list of game holidays....
Yeah I think so too.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012