Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Read very good ideas and suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
Hello there thanks you for taking your time to read this i think this will help wizard101 inprove a lot

One thing i noticed amber is really hard to find/get and skeleton keys are also super hard to get and that every school besides death and ice have 3+dropable spells

i think since it so hard to get amber why not an amber specific pack in the crown store i would pay a good 2500 crowns for 7-12 ambers

also a skeleton key because i want to fight certain skeleton key bosses but i dont have any keys and rng is still bad for me

i think also maybe a guerrented perminate spell pack cost maybe 3000 crowns for people like me who can't get drops even if your life depened on it

Death i think ether the MonsterMash spelll or Headless horsemen spell should be droppable or both maybe wrath of hades but i think it should be lowered to 5 pips on hades

Ice i think should get hail hound or wraith of posideon or snow shark i think wraith of posideon should be lowered to 5 pips

make catch of day and curning rampage craftable or a higher drop chance i farmed these for a week havent recieved it

last idea what about a monster spawner for your house what better way to defend your house then your very own
boss or lost soul ect

it would be awesome if i could get a response on if any of these idea you might take into consideration

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Amber and skeleton keys are not that hard to get. Farm cronus or hades if you need amber and for the keys, farm the bosses/enemies that drop them. RNG has been fair for me and all of my friends. I agree with the spells, but you should just craft them if you really want them. They made crafting so much easier with previous updates than it was at launch.

Good luck wizard!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Ninjaslayer461, I also agree with the spells but why not craft them instead? I'm not sure about your amber and the skeleton key ideas specially for that amount of crowns when many of these young players can't afford them. You can farm Gladiator and Cronus for amber drops.. You can farm bosses like Jade Oni for the wooden skeleton key, The White Owl Tower in The Wild, Avalon for the stone skeleton key and Darkmoor for the gold skeleton key. On the other hand, you are right, another way is needed to get Amber and the keys. A lot people have very little game time who wants to do these dungeons and farming, earning free crowns can be time consuming. This includes one shot dungeon duels as well.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
I got amber through gardening. When you get lucky enough to harvest an elder during double gardening rewards you will be amazed by how many amber you end up with.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
not everyone is as fortunate as drops with you i farmed gladiator for a full 9 hours for 2 weeks now killed him in 20 mins plus each time no amber not even dust that my other idea

a trade system for reagents and pet snacks would be awesome

also buff scarecrow to 500 damage or can we get full enchant because crow is so weak it shouldn't even be a rank seventh spell or since people complain about it in pvp make do something different in pvp like you do with critical

look at storm lord and frost giant fire dragon and ra they all do way more than scarecrow crow just doesnt even reach storm lords base damage with an enchant

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
If you have a good team then you can finish it in five minutes and the drops aren't so bad because you do it so many times.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
NinjaSlayer461 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
not everyone is as fortunate as drops with you i farmed gladiator for a full 9 hours for 2 weeks now killed him in 20 mins plus each time no amber not even dust that my other idea

a trade system for reagents and pet snacks would be awesome

also buff scarecrow to 500 damage or can we get full enchant because crow is so weak it shouldn't even be a rank seventh spell or since people complain about it in pvp make do something different in pvp like you do with critical

look at storm lord and frost giant fire dragon and ra they all do way more than scarecrow crow just doesnt even reach storm lords base damage with an enchant
That's weird. I wonder if there's better luck in amber drops in the morning hours or the game not so busy?; idk. I totally agree with a trade system for reagents and buff up damage intensity for Scarecrow or have a new multi attack Death Spell with a higher damage intensity for crafting. There's Deer knight but that's in the Wyrd, Avalon. I was thinking of having something like; the Bonetree Lord available for crafting instead of on the Yeti pet and tc I know some people will argue with you and I on the spell buff idea thinking it may be op which it's just their opinion. But there's nothing they will say to convince me otherwise.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Heuna on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
I got amber through gardening. When you get lucky enough to harvest an elder during double gardening rewards you will be amazed by how many amber you end up with.
Yeah, I got almost all of my Amber from King Parsley. As far as the calendar goes, it took a long time. But as far as time invested in the game, it didn't take much to get them. And I was able to craft all of the spells. All 12 of my wizards have every spell in their school.

Amber is a pain to get, but thankfully it's a lot easier to get now than it was when it first came out. That said, if I'm not mistaken it was saleable/purchasable at the Bazaar back then too. I'm pretty sure I managed to buy about 4 or 5 pieces before I started harvesting it with my KP's.

But gardening is definitely the best way to get it if you don't have time to farm bosses.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
here was another idea i thought of is

this would be membership bonus and crown store things also small overhaul ideas

membership bonus
1. acess your bank and shared bank wherever you are to easily get acess to your stuff on to go in an area
2. maybe 5% better/more drops from dungeons
3. maybe an extra mark spot
4.maybe a 5% extra speed bosst
5. selling crown items and recieving 1crown from them

crownstore
1. a potion to change your name
2. a exp potion
3. checklist to buy areas because when i have crowns i want to be able to perminate unlock areas but i can't because i have an active membership since its annyoing especially during the winter when my membership runs out can't get to store to get another card wish i could of had the areas unlocked
4. sell crown items to because i have dozens of crown items taking up space in my bag no room in my bank because of them

small idea that can make a big impact
1. quick trash so i can get ride of those crowns items
2. ability to rebuy sold items with crowns because i know sometime when i am using quicksell i aciddently sold gear and if i could have a chance to rebuy it would be amzing
3. on the map make it a bit more interactable like as an example in avalon theres a lack of teleporter and using the maps sometime brings isnt to helpful maybe using it so if i click on a certain area it can create a waypoint showing me how to get there
4. i love how did the show blades and stuff but can we make it so if i hover over an ally i can see what blades they have so i can blade them and dont accidently give them a blade they already have also being able to see what shields are on a enemy or there blades or the trap you put on them ect would be so amazing
5. this may sound like a pokemon rip off but what about a monsterdex like an encyclopedia that says the monsters health know spells cheats but not like full front everything or that would be to easy maybe after you fought them a set amount of times it tells your or gives hints

Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
a few more minor ideas a few i read from feedback

1. one extra desk if you notice you only have 6 but you would need 7 to have a character for every school
2. a actual damage aoe for death like deerkight but no burn as an example boneyeti
3. new pets been a while i think the darkmoor pets would be perfect like glowbugs and ffa
4. add Billy to the name for wizard creations there area a few other common names i dont see there there like Tom John ect
5. world chat like as an example if i am in krockotopia i need help with something no ones in team up if i had world chat i could ask hey can anyone help me this that or the other thing and someone would say yes or sure ill help you but it can be like an optional setting or a different tab for it because i myself would love to have an easier time helping people and recieving help

If anyone here has any other ideas or feedback to mine feel free to submit them the more the maryer the more people that submit ideas and leave feed back of mine the higher if a chance this could be a Hot Topic or for KI to read yours and mine and consider adding them