Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shadow magic help?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hi all, its Miranda, anyway, I have 2 questions about shadow magic,

1: how much longer is it until I get shadow magic? right now I am questing in tyrian gorge, khrysalis, I don't remember what quest I am on though.
2: what are the requirements for shadow magic?

Miranda jade song, level 97 wizard P.S & is awesome!

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
1) You're a couple of hours from getting your spells. Check this online quest guide:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?419153-Khrysalis-Main-Quest-Sequence

Shadow Dancer / Touching Shadow will get you access.

2) You need to be level 92, but this should not be a problem. You get one spell for free, depending on your school. The others each require a Training Point. Pretty much everyone will want Shadow Shrike. Seraph is decent for healers. Sentinel is sometimes used by jades and Ice wizards.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You get it after defeating the Eclipse Towers in Moon Cliffs. You aren't too far from it.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Liam Wyrmhammer on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
1) You're a couple of hours from getting your spells. Check this online quest guide:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?419153-Khrysalis-Main-Quest-Sequence

Shadow Dancer / Touching Shadow will get you access.

2) You need to be level 92, but this should not be a problem. You get one spell for free, depending on your school. The others each require a Training Point. Pretty much everyone will want Shadow Shrike. Seraph is decent for healers. Sentinel is sometimes used by jades and Ice wizards.
thank you so much for the guide! and also I pasted level 92 a while ago XD.

and thanks seethe! :)

ill start questing and look at the guide if I forget where I am at. thanks again!

Miranda jade song level 97 P.S khrysalis seems very long, I might not be in Polaris by when mirage comes out next month.