Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chester Droors rematch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I went to westeria to farm for the fire-boon ruby. Wiki says Chester droors drops it, but I cannot re-battle him to farm. I tried crafting the jewel but no luck so far and i ran out of steel. Why doesn't Chester Droors respawn?

Katie SpellGem

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Katie SpellGem on Oct 21, 2016 wrote:
I went to westeria to farm for the fire-boon ruby. Wiki says Chester droors drops it, but I cannot re-battle him to farm. I tried crafting the jewel but no luck so far and i ran out of steel. Why doesn't Chester Droors respawn?

Katie SpellGem
He doesn't respawn unless you were defeated by him.

But, if you insists of battling him again you currently can only:

• Port to a friend who is fighting him.
  • Do over the world on a new wizard.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Since you are fire I'm afraid you've had your last contact with him, battles and dialogue. But, on the bright side, if you're a level 88 Life Wizard learning the Spinysaur spell you can chat with him and then see Moolinda Wu roast him and call him childish, hope this helps a bit

Alex Spellstaff Level 89
and

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Katie SpellGem on Oct 21, 2016 wrote:

Katie SpellGem
Hi! The Fire-Boon Ruby drops off other enemies throughout Wizard101, so you shouldn't need to repeat this boss to get it. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Jewel:Fire-Boon_Ruby