Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seed Store

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
The subject line is not the best, but was the closest I could to my idea.

As an account matures and develops players we have the use of the Shared Chest. Within it we can place numerous items, but I have noticed that each Seed even identical ones assumes space within that portion of the chest. In reality like in real life their is some truth to this, but also we should have the ability to combine all the identical seeds for control with only it appearing once and an inventory # of the quantity we have after it.

It is just an idea to help reduce the clutter in the chest.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Andhanni on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
The subject line is not the best, but was the closest I could to my idea.

As an account matures and develops players we have the use of the Shared Chest. Within it we can place numerous items, but I have noticed that each Seed even identical ones assumes space within that portion of the chest. In reality like in real life their is some truth to this, but also we should have the ability to combine all the identical seeds for control with only it appearing once and an inventory # of the quantity we have after it.

It is just an idea to help reduce the clutter in the chest.
This has been a previously raised problem/suggestion (not on 7-character level but still quite common), and KI's solution was the Seed Vault. You can buy one from the Crowns Shop or craft one yourself, but it's great for storing seeds. While it's not great for transferring through the Shared Bank: it still helps decluttter.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Thanks guys. I did not realize the seed vault. Will need to see what I need to craft it or if spending the crowns would be better.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Andhanni on Oct 24, 2016 wrote:
Thanks guys. I did not realize the seed vault. Will need to see what I need to craft it or if spending the crowns would be better.
I found everything rather easy other than the Pink Dandelions and Braided Vines, I think the key is just letting them build up while you focus on other things. If needs be, you can always store excess housing items (including seeds) in your house(s)'s attic(s).