Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

small little touches for a bigger impact

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
remove hud. simple toggle on and off, great for cinematic screenshots

player health, while a spell is being used, you an't tell what other's health is, both allies and enemies, so have it where if you scroll onto the player/enemy, it shows their health under their name

all friends message, It's only in text chat, but send a message to all your friends online at once, messages being, house party, boss help, gauntlets anyone?, etc.

more dances/emotes for members, like head spinning, bringing out your athame, one arm hand stand, flexing, casting a spell animation, etc.

a number to show how many is in your home

gauntlet search in tours

people lvl 50+ have a silver name instead of white
people lvl100+ have a gold name instead of silver

beating the first arc gives you a school mastery amulet of your school,.... using the lvl50 elixir null and voids this

your birthday that is set in wizard101 database, you will receive a birthday gift pack, of 2000 crowns, a giant cake housing item, party hat clothing, and if you didnt have it all day membership..... it's your birthday

toggleable capes, some days you just dont wanna wear one, it's still on the armor, just removed

all the creation haiirs as wigs

bald hair, mohawk, crew cut, cornrows, pixie cut samurai ponytail, braids

free stitch token.. collected from one shots

higher pip wands.. like the level 1 wand with all 6/7 1 pip spells.... make it 2 pip,, 3 pip, 4pip, 5 pip...

prospector zeke attire changes to match the world he's in, same as what i'mma say is his wife, the stitching lady

spiral doors from dragonspyre up changing to match the world as it does mooshu down

a housing pet shop... aka able to buy cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, fish, deer, etc. that are furniture that does nothing but be aesthetic... llike that unicorn in the wooden cottage, or all the fish in celestia

being able to place on the ice in white wind tower (majestic bundle) or give it the sliding effect like in the polarian shipwreck

able to go to all your houses on any character through tour with all benefits as the owner character, minus placing stuff because lets face it our main is gonna have all the stuff, making our other chars have to search for it.

more stuff to do in Dragon's Mouth Cave, Golem Court, besides collect the few fire gems, and listen to lore

sloppy furniture designs... messy just stuff thrown every where

lighting blocks for houses.. able to change the color of lighting, add effects like flashing

astral teaching kiosk (that spiral in gamma's room?) learn alll astral spells at one spot

shadow magic and astral magic designed clothing

tvs as furnishing.... surprise there isnt any tv's period minus the ones on couch potato

robe, boots, hat mannequins

red/blue wisps generator

snow angel horse mount

the winged shoes in greek mythology.... as a mount (april fools?)

i could keep on going but with only 125 letters to use left, yeah oh well, hope this sparks some ideas, comment below for your own input, be glad too hear! 5 4 3 2 1

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
am surprise no imput.... well how about some more ideas to spark inspiration

1pipped aoe.... just for throw back, you can farm for your one pip spell that hits everyone, damage stays the same

wand O' tower, a wand with 5 50% tower shields as wand hits

once you beat the first arc you get your school's aquila mount.... doing a lvl 50 elixir null and voids this

being able to rotate a wizard in the friends list

life swap (housing game star) swap your character with another.... if you been tagged, you could swap it with someone who's not

Transmutation (myth spell) do 100 damage to you, and swap health with a target (based off Captain Ginyu from DBZ) (myth heal?)

pet emotes, only for ancient up, fetch, rub, tug of war, rough house.... doing it gives a 25% chance of gaining a pet xp

malistare one shot (from DS) absolutly nothing change, i just dont wanna go all the way through the dungeon to fight him

a bigger dorm after lvl 50, say the actual one is 8 feet in diameter, this one is 15ft, and instead of 50max items, it's 100max on 2 floors.... can be bought in the housing shop in the commons after completing the great spyre, for 20,000 gold, leaving the house results in poping up in ravenwood

update to all the shops in Wizardcity after completing DS giving all the elegant gear and all gear up to lvl 20, and any pets from any stores to DS....

Wondering Trader, just a guy/girl walking around worlds with random goods to buy or sell, and realms/ areas differ from where they'll at

lvl 101 wizards can have the option to toggle on a animation of their school around their feet, a fire wizard leaving firey foot prints, storm having sparks fly off of them, life having butterflies, fly around them, etc.

and yeah........ any other ideas? i'm tossing in a bunch here, any comments? i wanna see all of this be implemented, or at least 80%, all of it is super small stuff that is there mostly for fan service, but would do a big impact, if i dont see imput, i'll add more to this so yeah......

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
The crown gift for your birthday wouldn't work because people could make unlimited accounts with the birthdays the day the account is made and that account would gift the main account crown shop items. If the person were a member or had recently paid in the last month, then maybe that could work...

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I like the lvl 101 idea, I would like to see it in game.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
frostednutella on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
The crown gift for your birthday wouldn't work because people could make unlimited accounts with the birthdays the day the account is made and that account would gift the main account crown shop items. If the person were a member or had recently paid in the last month, then maybe that could work...
could be none-transferable/giftable crowns, where that 2000 is stictly that account's

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I like to see ideas and creativity. Good job :D

It's a lot to take in to be honest but I like the ones I read. I think I read 98 percent of it (not enough caffeine yet.)

It might not all be to my taste: I wouldn't use a messy room decor or a Tv but others might. (I can see those things in real life. Lol)

I haven't been in Wiz 101 long enough to know about player birthdays. Do they not have anything for that? If not that's a shame.

frostednutella brought up a good point, I didn't know people could make unlimited accounts, though. I guess if they wanted to go through all of that...it wouldn't go very far though, since you can't transfer things to other accounts. But some might do that.

I can't honestly see KI giving away free crowns in that amount but hey it doesn't hurt to ask right? I would be happy with just some acknowledgement of either player birthday or - what I would rather see - Let us make a birthday for each of our WIZARDS and give that WIZARD something that fits its school on its birthday.
The Wizards' birthdays could not be changed, so it would stop people from continually setting tomorrow as the wizard's birthday ;)

That would also make it more of a fantasy or RP thing. I don't really want to share my RL info in the game, and if I got birthday stuff or my character name was a different color so others could say "happy birthday" or something, I wouldn't like it. That's just me. (I know you didn't suggest all that. I'm just imagining how it might go.)

I really like your idea camahawk, of player names being different colors for different levels. It is a lot easier than clicking everybody and choosing 'inspect' which I always kinda feel creepy doing to begin with. Before anyone scolds me, that's just me. I didn't say it's creepy in itself.

Let's just say it would be nice to see at a glance who is level 50 and up! But let them turn that option off too. Some don't want that to be easy to see. People might pester them nonstop for help.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
SparkleTude on Oct 22, 2016 wrote:
I like to see ideas and creativity. Good job :D

It's a lot to take in to be honest but I like the ones I read. I think I read 98 percent of it (not enough caffeine yet.)

It might not all be to my taste: I wouldn't use a messy room decor or a Tv but others might. (I can see those things in real life. Lol)

I haven't been in Wiz 101 long enough to know about player birthdays. Do they not have anything for that? If not that's a shame.

frostednutella brought up a good point, I didn't know people could make unlimited accounts, though. I guess if they wanted to go through all of that...it wouldn't go very far though, since you can't transfer things to other accounts. But some might do that.

I can't honestly see KI giving away free crowns in that amount but hey it doesn't hurt to ask right? I would be happy with just some acknowledgement of either player birthday or - what I would rather see - Let us make a birthday for each of our WIZARDS and give that WIZARD something that fits its school on its birthday.
The Wizards' birthdays could not be changed, so it would stop people from continually setting tomorrow as the wizard's birthday ;)

That would also make it more of a fantasy or RP thing. I don't really want to share my RL info in the game, and if I got birthday stuff or my character name was a different color so others could say "happy birthday" or something, I wouldn't like it. That's just me. (I know you didn't suggest all that. I'm just imagining how it might go.)

I really like your idea camahawk, of player names being different colors for different levels. It is a lot easier than clicking everybody and choosing 'inspect' which I always kinda feel creepy doing to begin with. Before anyone scolds me, that's just me. I didn't say it's creepy in itself.

Let's just say it would be nice to see at a glance who is level 50 and up! But let them turn that option off too. Some don't want that to be easy to see. People might pester them nonstop for help.
alright as i know of there is no for a players birthday.. only birthday noted is W101 birthday in september... but every account has to put their birthday in to even make the account... which gives you the appropriate chat filter.. so KI know's your birthday.... i was suggesting when you log on you get:

Party hat (no stats/no aution/ meant for stitch)
party crane (pet look it up)
2000 none giftable/transferable crowns
if the account doesnt have it, all day membership

yes it'll be a risky move, could have it where Gamma messages your active wizard tto check the website for your birthday code (only works for you) just so you arent offline for 3 years with now 6K crowns....

but being online to recieve that... being able to actually explore the spiral if ya never had.... would make you want to buy more membership... give a inch, they'll take a mile

i'mma update this with more ideas, i got tons

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I'd love for Wizards to include time stamps on messages and login/Logout notifications. If you are AFK, you can easily see when somebody sent a message, or when somebody logs off or on you can see when that happened. I think that little addition could change the game for the better!

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
camahawk on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
am surprise no imput.... well how about some more ideas to spark inspiration

1pipped aoe.... just for throw back, you can farm for your one pip spell that hits everyone, damage stays the same

wand O' tower, a wand with 5 50% tower shields as wand hits

once you beat the first arc you get your school's aquila mount.... doing a lvl 50 elixir null and voids this

being able to rotate a wizard in the friends list

life swap (housing game star) swap your character with another.... if you been tagged, you could swap it with someone who's not

Transmutation (myth spell) do 100 damage to you, and swap health with a target (based off Captain Ginyu from DBZ) (myth heal?)

pet emotes, only for ancient up, fetch, rub, tug of war, rough house.... doing it gives a 25% chance of gaining a pet xp

malistare one shot (from DS) absolutly nothing change, i just dont wanna go all the way through the dungeon to fight him

a bigger dorm after lvl 50, say the actual one is 8 feet in diameter, this one is 15ft, and instead of 50max items, it's 100max on 2 floors.... can be bought in the housing shop in the commons after completing the great spyre, for 20,000 gold, leaving the house results in poping up in ravenwood

update to all the shops in Wizardcity after completing DS giving all the elegant gear and all gear up to lvl 20, and any pets from any stores to DS....

Wondering Trader, just a guy/girl walking around worlds with random goods to buy or sell, and realms/ areas differ from where they'll at

lvl 101 wizards can have the option to toggle on a animation of their school around their feet, a fire wizard leaving firey foot prints, storm having sparks fly off of them, life having butterflies, fly around them, etc.

and yeah........ any other ideas? i'm tossing in a bunch here, any comments? i wanna see all of this be implemented, or at least 80%, all of it is super small stuff that is there mostly for fan service, but would do a big impact, if i dont see imput, i'll add more to this so yeah......
I really love the shadow themed gear and level 101 school animation idea

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I totally agree that the game should add on certain small touches to improve the game. I've been wanting the addition of time stamps to messages and log in/out times so you can be notified at what time these things happen.
Also I'd like there to be an option to set you're as afk/away so your friends can know as well without having to port and see for yourself.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
alrighty i want to bump this post back up there, i already have 40 ideas, wanna see more imput... and more sparks of inspiratiion, i got more

when you go through your friends list.. it show's 3 icons, a sword, wand, or 3 Z in a diagonal fashion.... if a sword shows up,they're in pvp, if a wand, battle, if they have stood in one spot for more than 2 minutes, or it picks up the auto spin, or they been in a shop for 20 minutes, with no interaction, they get a Z, afk

Housing Bundle Pack: gives you Celestian Observation, The Wyde, and The Treetops, and 2500 crowns or 1 month membership..... 3 houses for one purchash

Park/Backyard items.... tire swing tree, slide, swing set, hammock, monkey bars, diggy hole, a ball you can actually push around, frisbee.... just more housing items

Elemental, spiritual Mastery..... can only be used by it's class, but grants power pips to the oother 2 school members.... Example, a death can only use Spiritual Mastery, but gives iit power pip for myth and life (balance can use either or)

pet talent: 10% Guardian Spirit Maycast... once you are 10% of your max heatth, your pet casts Guardian Spirit on you (percentage could change, pet by pet)

Hang Glider Mount, dyeable, 50 speed, Gives 5 stun block

Valentines Hang Glider Mount (red/pink heart shape) 40 speed, 214 healing... 2/14.... valentines day

Gardening Furniture.... Solar Lights, Sprinkler System, Plant Radio, etc. takes 1 crown per plant but clears the entire house of what it does, no energy needed

Take the Plane in Pet Pavillion to go to new place with new games, with celesta to Krystalis

So Hopefully i sparked more than enough inspiration for ideas, Small little touches for a bigger impact after all

Cameron Icemancer 94
Cameron Lightmancer 41
Calamity Night 22

Destiny Song (secondary account)

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
49 ideas right here, and no input? alrighty lets add more!

dyeable furniture... like the sheet over a table, a bedsheet, a couch, flower pots,

more wooden castle parts... like for roofs could be tiled/shingle

put all of zeke's finding quest items in the bazzar for purchase.. would love a little sock monkey

a mole hole mount... like the batswarm mount, you turn into a borrowing tunnel

wizard mount... you dress it as you like, and piggyback ride your own wizard...

every 10 lvls, you gain 1 point to both your schools, damage, accuracy, and resistance... so as of right now, max would be 12 to those

a messager raven function, able to send messages to npc for assisance, contract your teacher for getting spells while in other worlds, contact a quest giver for what to do... it's the equilvelant of the right side messages...

more animations for spells, like there is for the 1-3 pip spells...would love to see gnomes bulid up and try to punch but mini gnomes fly off towards you

and that's all i have... hopefully i see some opinions :)