Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Angels Everywhere

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
So seven of my last eight pvp matches have been against life players using the "Jade Angel" strategy. They are extremely hard to defeat, and then they just keep coming right back. All those precious debuffs you put on them disappear, but any traps they've placed on you stay right there ready to help them out. In a lot of situations they actually WANT you to kill them so they can come back.

This is out of control; the match is extremely difficult to get lined up just right, and their heal boost typically is about twice what anyone's damage boost is. Now I won three of these matches, but they were extremely long and left a bad taste in my mouth.

This has to be adjusted. Is KI open to a discussion on this? If so, I'll post lots of ways to help. If not....well just sad in that case.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I doubt they will do anything to help. KI doesn't seem to have a team dedicated to PvP and seem to have only a cursory knowledge of what goes on in the arena. That being said I wrote a guide to countering this strategy.

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/advanced-pvp-guides/fallen-angels-defeat-angel-strategy-ranked-pvp/

Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
Out of my six matches today, three have been jade angels-one was life, one was death juju and one of them was ice school!!!!!

KI, why do you think more and more kids are resorting to this strategy? Hint: they rank up really fast.

Interestingly, this type of play style IMMEDIATELY promotes a rude attitude on the part of the player using this strategy.