Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Fire Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hello! I am in need of a pet for 110 pvp with fire stats. Ideally, I'd want triple dmg (2 fire, 1 universal) with some crit block and universal resistance. If anyone has any/all of these stats on a pet and is willing to hatch with me (Fair warning, I have nothing good to offer in return :/), please respond below. Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I have a few fire pets that you can hatch with me. I don't have great pets but I have a few that might be useful to you.

Also you can buy a few starter fire pets with gold in the pet pavilion, you can keep your talents in the fire school, fire cat, firewing and fire elf all give fire giver and fire shot and would be great talents to start your fire pet with.

Another great pet to start off with would be enchanted armament gives pain giver and spell proof and can be farmed by battling Gladiator Dimachaerus the secret boss in Mt. Olympus

I left links to each pet I named, it would be wise to buy a few of what ever pet you want to train as it may fail the first couple of times you train it, this will also include farming Dimachaerus multiple times as well but he's worth it because he also drops amber and the reagents to craft amber so you won't be wasting your time.

Let me know when and what day and we'll meet up.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Fire_Elf#axzz4KTum012u
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Firecat#axzz4KTum012u
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Firewing#axzz4KTum012u
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Enchanted_Armament#axzz4KTum012u

Oran Moonhaven

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Hello!
I have a blaze beast with double resist and universal critical. I have another blaze beast with fire dealer and pain giver with blocker and fire ward. I have a tarantula hawk with proof, fire giver, and fire striker.

If you can get a Detolli's Dragon, I'll be more than happy to hatch with you!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2016
I use a mechanical owl and It's fine, it has smokescreen and it can get good moves like 9+ critical fire damage.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Katie SpellGem on Oct 9, 2016 wrote:
Hello!
I have a blaze beast with double resist and universal critical. I have another blaze beast with fire dealer and pain giver with blocker and fire ward. I have a tarantula hawk with proof, fire giver, and fire striker.

If you can get a Detolli's Dragon, I'll be more than happy to hatch with you!
I have a Detolli's Dragon mostly selfish talents Strength 275 Intellect 280 Agility 280 Will 275 and Power 290 if I could transfer those to the rest of my pets.

Oran Moonhaven

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Oran Moonhaven on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
I have a Detolli's Dragon mostly selfish talents Strength 275 Intellect 280 Agility 280 Will 275 and Power 290 if I could transfer those to the rest of my pets.

Oran Moonhaven
Those are some good stats! Are they from the selfish traits though? And which pet are you interested in?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Katie SpellGem on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Those are some good stats! Are they from the selfish traits though? And which pet are you interested in?
The pet doesn't matter I was just trying to help out since I have a Detolli's Dragon. I trained it to mega and got fire sniper and May Cast Fire Spear, the rest are selfish Earlybird, Brilliant and Vigorous.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Oran Moonhaven on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
The pet doesn't matter I was just trying to help out since I have a Detolli's Dragon. I trained it to mega and got fire sniper and May Cast Fire Spear, the rest are selfish Earlybird, Brilliant and Vigorous.
Ah ok, what time zone are you in? I can hatch on Friday. I'm in eastern time zone.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Katie SpellGem on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
Ah ok, what time zone are you in? I can hatch on Friday. I'm in eastern time zone.
I am in the eastern time zone as well, I should be on Friday I will be in the Falmea Realm near Fire School , you pick the time, my character name is Oran Moonhaven.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Oran Moonhaven on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
I am in the eastern time zone as well, I should be on Friday I will be in the Falmea Realm near Fire School , you pick the time, my character name is Oran Moonhaven.
I'll say about 5-6 pm then. My character name is Katie SpellGem and I'm a max fire.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Katie SpellGem on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
I'll say about 5-6 pm then. My character name is Katie SpellGem and I'm a max fire.
It seems we missed each other, party because of the lag between the time we post and when it is approved for the board, so lets try again next Friday same place, same time.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Oran Moonhaven on Oct 21, 2016 wrote:
It seems we missed each other, party because of the lag between the time we post and when it is approved for the board, so lets try again next Friday same place, same time.
Sure see you then!