Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new couch potatoe like request

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
the Gobbler-vision item should be a like for Couch Potatoes. It just totally fits the seed perfectly! Surfe, they have their own tvs already, but this item, which you can interact with, shows a completely new channel, and come on, it's a television, which ANY couch potato should like, in game or in real life lol is this NEEDED, no, of course not, but it would be fun :)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
The only con I can see is that this would make CPs the only (at least so far found) non-jewel plant with seven likes. I'm not sure why that would be a problem, but it would make them different unless other plants had additional likes added as things that so completely fit them were added to the game.

I like this idea. Bumping so others see it. :)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
PaigeGoldenspear on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
The only con I can see is that this would make CPs the only (at least so far found) non-jewel plant with seven likes. I'm not sure why that would be a problem, but it would make them different unless other plants had additional likes added as things that so completely fit them were added to the game.

I like this idea. Bumping so others see it. :)
yeah, I really cant see this being an issue. And yes, Im totally with you on the "should be added because it makes total sense" line of thinking

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I'm gonna sit on my couch till potatoes get this extra 'like'.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Mr Talon on Oct 5, 2016 wrote:
I'm gonna sit on my couch till potatoes get this extra 'like'.
unless your CP drops are maxed, dont waste the drops. Thank you for your support though :)