Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school realms in hatchery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
a suggestion to make finding pets to hatch with easier. why don't we have school (ice, fire) realms instead of the usual ambrose, balestrom realms in the hatchery? so if you're looking for a certain school pet you can go to the specific realm and find players who are looking for / hatching out the pets you need

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
anisalt on Sep 29, 2016 wrote:
a suggestion to make finding pets to hatch with easier. why don't we have school (ice, fire) realms instead of the usual ambrose, balestrom realms in the hatchery? so if you're looking for a certain school pet you can go to the specific realm and find players who are looking for / hatching out the pets you need
That't great and all, but what if you have a neutral pet? I have a pet with may cast sprite, fairt, and comes with resist. It doesn't lean towards anything. Maybe there should be your idea but still keep a general pet realm.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You shouldn't change realms based on what a pet's school is. I don't want the game changing my realm for me just because I want to hatch. You really shouldn't limit yourself to school pets either. Talents can hatch to any pet, if you stick with a single school you will never get a very good pet. If you are looking for a specific pet, try the hatching meetup forums on http://www.wizard101central.com/