Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems redeeming my reward

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I received a free a Wizard101 birthday gift pack a couple weeks ago. I redeemed all but one from the pack. Why can't I redeem energy elixir? Every time I try a message pops up: PROBLEM! Uh oh! There's a problem claiming your reward, please try again. On both of my accounts.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
Hello there! Have you checked if your energy is already completely full? You can only redeem and use energy elixirs if your energy isn't full.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Patrick Ravenbane on Sep 27, 2016 wrote:
I received a free a Wizard101 birthday gift pack a couple weeks ago. I redeemed all but one from the pack. Why can't I redeem energy elixir? Every time I try a message pops up: PROBLEM! Uh oh! There's a problem claiming your reward, please try again. On both of my accounts.
You can only redeem energy elixir when you wasted some energy on pets or fishing, etc. It wont give free energy when your energy globe is full.

Alejandro

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
reyes107 on Sep 28, 2016 wrote:
You can only redeem energy elixir when you wasted some energy on pets or fishing, etc. It wont give free energy when your energy globe is full.

Alejandro
Thank You!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Anna Dusk on Sep 27, 2016 wrote:
Hello there! Have you checked if your energy is already completely full? You can only redeem and use energy elixirs if your energy isn't full.
Thank you!