Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Codfather fish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2016
I have been fishing in the ancient burial grounds for 3 days and have not found the Codfather fish, I have also been jumping from realm to realm with no luck, and I have been using the death lure, can anyone tell me another way to catch the codfather?
Thanx

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Go to Castle Tours and try your luck in a Death House or Darkmoor Manor. They're pretty plentiful at both of those houses. While at those houses, don't forget to try to catch a Dworgyn Doodlefish at the Death House, or a Morganthe Doodlefish and Ghost Shark at the Darkmoor Manor.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2016
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Nanook632 on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:
I have been fishing in the ancient burial grounds for 3 days and have not found the Codfather fish, I have also been jumping from realm to realm with no luck, and I have been using the death lure, can anyone tell me another way to catch the codfather?
Thanx
Try fishing at the Death House pond. I have a Death House and catch a lot of Codfish.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Nanook632 on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:
Thanx
Go in the commons, Go near Zeke. Then Go into house rating. Chose castle... The top rated. Go through the list till you find a Death House or a Castle Darkmore house. In thier ponds, you will find a codfather fish.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012