Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"You have to many treasure cards"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
I love gardening for stuff. And I always get plenty of gold from my plants. But one of the things I get too much of is treasure cards. Due to gardening I max out on gold very quickly and I'm not able to sell the treasure cards. I'm also tired of trying to find some one to give them to. Often a few hundred. So deleting that many cards one by one is a pain. It would be nice to feed these extra cards to my pet or have a batch delete option for treasure cards.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Darkmage1812 on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:
I love gardening for stuff. And I always get plenty of gold from my plants. But one of the things I get too much of is treasure cards. Due to gardening I max out on gold very quickly and I'm not able to sell the treasure cards. I'm also tired of trying to find some one to give them to. Often a few hundred. So deleting that many cards one by one is a pain. It would be nice to feed these extra cards to my pet or have a batch delete option for treasure cards.
This always happens to me. I'd love to just be able to trash a large quantity of treasure cards instantly without leaving my home.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Darkmage1812 on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:
why not just have a new option for Quickselling TCs? Problem solved :)