Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Fish ideas: for fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
1. a joker fish: a fish that has a clown smile or joker smile and a chubby body that has multi-colored dots. frilly fins
in a purplish or red color like the fish in crab alley ( the big fish you enter act with on a quest for got names of
these fish}
2. Jack o lantern fish: a orange fish in shape of large pumpkin with fins in shape of vines.
3. full moon fish; a epic fish you catch late in the evening by waterfalls the fish in shape of the moon glowing yellow
or orange with stars all over the body this special fish brings luck to the catcher
4. zombie fish: almost like a gobbler fish but bit more clown fish like with huge saucer eyes.
5. a siren fish :Looks like the lil siren pet or ice siren pet it would be epic semi-hard to catch in deep pools of blackish
murky water you would need patient to catch this fish.
i would leave the details on where and how to catch them, what school they are, what points you get for them
and what fish tank put them in. to the game makers. If you decided to include them in the game.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
Ooh, loving these ideas. Except for the joker one, because that sounds freaky lol. Here are some of my ideas:
  1. Sun/Moon/Stars/Shadow dekoi, schools, and acudas- That would involve adding the new schools to fishing.
  2. A knight fish- For Avalon, it would wear knight armor and would have a javelin
  3. An eagle fish- For Aquila, it would look like one of the hooded eagles in the Garden of Hesperides
  4. A centurion fish based on Aquila, it would wear a spartan helmet.
  5. Penguin, Wooly Mammoth, Seals, etc.- Would love to see Polaris fishing come now that fishing is allowed there (won't spoil it)
  6. Finally, I'd love to see a Turkey fish for Thanksgiving!