Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

elucidate spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
elucidate spell: haven't used it, but have two I was going to trade to daughter and I find that there is no recipe for it and tc's have been pulled by KI due to abuse in PVP . . . .

does that mean that players who got recipes and spells prior to it's being pulled got them taken away?? If they didn't, then I feel KI is allowing an unfair advantage to those players over players who didn't get it.

Why can't KI reinstate the spell and just code PVP so that any use of that spell is an automatic forfeiture of the game? Should be too hard to do.

Players are right that once introduced, it shouldn't have been removed . . . if the spell were easy to access, everyone would have it and that too would be a cure for abuse in the PVP game play.

Just a thought filled feedback on the subject because the daughter liked it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I like elucidate and simplify. They were always hard to get anyways, elucidate was only available from a single quest in celestia and every wizard got 2. I understand the pvp issue. They should just make the card no-pvp like they have with some other minion and TC spells.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I agree with you, I wish they would still keep the spell in the game and just disable it in pvp.