Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polarin Gahkti???

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Please no judgments if i spelled that wrong

so this is a minor thing wasn't sure if its a glitch. So i wanted to let y'all know The Polarin Gahkti is no auction??? its bought from merryweather and is a really nice piece of gear in my opinion i wanted to see how much it sold for at the bazaar and was surprised to find that it was no auction O.o is this a bug?? or just a weird add please let me know!

Morgan goldstrider-98

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
That is rather odd, it being the only piece of stitch gear that she sells that is No Auction. I can't see why that would have been done on purpose.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
giboo on Sep 16, 2016 wrote:
Please no judgments if i spelled that wrong

so this is a minor thing wasn't sure if its a glitch. So i wanted to let y'all know The Polarin Gahkti is no auction??? its bought from merryweather and is a really nice piece of gear in my opinion i wanted to see how much it sold for at the bazaar and was surprised to find that it was no auction O.o is this a bug?? or just a weird add please let me know!

Morgan goldstrider-98
That looks like a bug / glitch. I was able to buy all of the Polaris Boots that Eloise sells, and they are all Auctionable. I also bought two of the Hats and one Robe, and they are all Auctionable too. That explains why I can't find the Polarian Gakti at the Bazaar. :(

This is what Eloise has listed for sale in Polaris on the Wiki on Central:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Eloise_Merryweather#Polaris

AluraMist (on Central)

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Oh my o.o well here's another one for Kingsisle!! :D

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for the heads up on this item. We'll take a look at removing the "No Auction" status from this item sometime in a future update.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015